Just so you know, I collect all feedback e-mails at the beginning of the week, normally Monday, but sometimes I have to postpone it till Tuesday (Mondays are busy days). What's for the devs go into a document that is delivered on the game director's desk as soon as it's done. Then some go to other departments, like Customer Service, Operations, etc.

I just now finished dinner, continuing to read thoroughly through the feedback we got per e-mail last week. I started doing this on the bus on my way home, and couldn't put it down until I was through.

Now, while I won't go into discussing or giving replies to the feedback (that has to come from the devs, without me pestering them too much ), I just wanted to thank everybody who send us well-written and thought-through feedback. It's a joy and an encouragement to read, and I know the devs appreciate it greatly too. (I was told so again no later than today. )

Especially the feedback these last 3-4 weeks has been great, and - of course - almost exclusively about Shadowlands. "Everybody" naturally have an opinion on Shadowlands, and it's nice to see both good discussions here on the forums (whether you get post count for it or not ), and thorough e-mails with your thoughts. I'm sorry I don't always reply to all e-mails, but I try to send most of you a little "confirmed as read" message at least.

Thank you, everybody.

Oh, and a reminder: Please send your feedback to feedback@anarchy-online.com if you want to make sure it gets into the document for the devs. While I pick up things here and there during the week, I don't always get every thread and post and private message into it. I never miss an e-mail to that address though.

Well, unless it gets caught in our spam filter...