Thread: Ganking in Arena...

Megabio

Ganking in Arena...

Okay, now I'm probably gonna get some flames (Well it's your fault for going into arena in the first place! It's mayhem zone, etc) for this, but the ganking in the arena is extremely annoying. The arena is a place for duels, not to gank. I do not care about ganking in other mayhem or political zones, as that is perfectly fine with me, but not the Arena.

I play on Rubi-Ka-2 and it is getting pretty bad there, and I bet it is probably even worse on RK1. Ganking is especially bad at the Tir Arena because it is much easier to run from it than at the Omni Ent arena.

This situation could easily be fixed by simply having a popup screen of who is trying to attacking you, and yes to accept the duel, and no to decline it. Then a 15 second timer would count down to the beginning of the duel, instead of a 15 second timer when entering the zone.

~Chris

Maybe a mission type system strictly for duels. You go to the "Arena Terminal", and you generate an arena for you to duel in. You could use your key duplicater to give keys to anyone you want. Maybe some type of trophy for the winner for proof of who won the duel? Duels are pointless anyway though.

Megabio
    Originally posted by Drkrawn
    Maybe a mission type system strictly for duels. You go to the "Arena Terminal", and you generate an arena for you to duel in. You could use your key duplicater to give keys to anyone you want. Maybe some type of trophy for the winner for proof of who won the duel? Duels are pointless anyway though.
    Yes - but that is getting a bit complex and may confuse newer players who are attempting to duel for the first time.
    ~Chris

While both options would work, I doubt either of them are easily implimented.....best way to solve the problem I think would be require someone to be in the 0% zone for like 15 seconds before they attack, and not allow them to attack someone already in a fight or someone who has just finished a fight

not perfect, but the 15 sec buffer would allow someone to get out of the pvp zone if a known ganker comes in and the post-fight grace period would allow someone to get back to a 75% zone without dying
    Theoneth
    155 Clan MA
    RK2