Thread: I think the missions (both Team and Single player) could use a few improvements...

Thumbs up I think the missions (both Team and Single player) could use a few improvements...

For me it seems to be "enter room, kill monster; repeat 'til you find objective".... I suggest..

-Puzzle type rooms. To open a door, flick a few switches (which may be located in that room or in another room someplace)

-Rooms that are locked using color coded doors. Then you'd have to search around for the corresponding key (maybe in another room... maybe on an NPC)
    Maybe a red con NPC will have the key you want, but he may ask you to give him something in return (maybe he'll want a brontoburger; you go out to buy it, then give it to him to get the key you want)

-Dangerous trap rooms. Depending on your skills, you may have to run through the room or hack at the lock (with your sword or with a lockpick) to get out. Trap rooms could include fallaway tiles, a spiked ceiling that slowly comes down on you, etc...

Well, that's all I can think of... I'm sure there are a few players who will want to roast me if any of these ideas are taken seriously. ;p

oops... I just realized I posted in the wrong forum... this should be in the Envisioned forum