Thread: One way to liven up the game: BS goes political

One way to liven up the game: BS goes political

The eventual outcome of something like this would either be:

1) MMD on a grand scale

2) MMD on a grand scale, with 100 yalms hovering above shouting for groups

3) OT and Clan duke it out every once and a while to see who gets a claim to BS for the day, hour, 10 minutes.

Somethign fun and fresh, new and exciting. Make me wary and yet force change onto the player base who thinks change is good yet never likes it.

Any thoughts???
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

then everyone would go back to 20k
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

and the clan would be screwed for xp.

be that mort feasco all over again.
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Would people stand in a 25% shouting LFG?

No.

They would find somewhere else they can get maximum exp for minimal risk (probably 20k) and lag that place down even more.

But at least it'd solve the disc problems in BS, the 1 city in Rubi-ka with the most buildings in the smallest area, probably the worst place where people can gather. But we all do/did/will do anyway
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

The empty PvP zone problem would go away if Funcom would just give experience bonuses to players that hunt in them. Just make it worth your while to take the risk. It is not a hard of a concept to grasp.

Funcom....Are you there?

Funcom?

You can call for them all you want, but they won't answer...

They're all sitting around trying to figure out how to get the monkey off the football....
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

75% would be fun. Then the guards would go only after the omni

While it sounds good in theory, all that would happen is everyone would leave that zone. They are only there because they want to powerlevel. The only way to make something like that work is to make the whole world 25%.... and fat chance... the whiney babies would not be able to powerlevel in safety at that point... they would be forced to be part of the underlying conflict...

-D
    happily retired and sometimes seen playing an MA
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============