Thread: A Proud Day for Rubi-Ka

A Proud Day for Rubi-Ka

A PROUD DAY FOR RUBI-KA
    Reporter Calligraphy

In a bold and daring move a three pronged attack was set in motion to recover stolen technology from Cyborg Bases.

In a well-publicized raid, Dabblez organized and coordinated many citizens of Rubi-Ka. The purpose behind the raid was to recover technology that was stolen by Cyborgs. Assisting her in the military aspect of the operation were Cogs leader of group Taurus, Swiftmind leader of group Gemini, and Yarko leader of Virgo. Each group was assigned a target base, where they were ordered to recover or destroy the targeted stolen technology. Cogs said "Let this be a day the borgs will never have a reason to forget."

Clan, Neutral, and Omni all set aside their difference’s during this raid, in an effort to unite in a common goal for all citizens of Rubi-Ka. The attacks were carried out with precision and much forethought. After group Taurus successfully completed the mission, Dabblez received reports that the other groups had been as successful as well. Dabbles said"Today is a day for all citizens to be proud."

As an unexpected surprise, a scout team lead by Oliewabie discovered a Dust Brigade Commandos retreat. Team Taurus discussed this discovery and decided to attack it for the good of the citizens of Rubi-Ka. It was decided that Bonur would attempt to hold the enemies attention and take the brunt of their attack while the rest of the groups would attack. Team Taurus killed “Harbinger of the General” and numerous other masked commando elite.

Swiftmind of group Gemini joined group Taurus to report to Dabblez that her group was successful in their mission and that she would aid in the attack on the Dust Brigade retreat. Several citizens mentioned that is was amazing that there were no causalities due to friendly fire.

But all wars have casualties, in this case Blackswords was brought down as the NLF was leaving the area. There were shouts that the NLF was responsible, though there is no substantiating evidence yet. Swiftmind said that his death would be investigated and that she would look into the matter personally. The battle groups then headed to Reets Retreat for debriefing, and a well deserved celebration.

Bohyah!! Way to go! Kick them Cyborgs where it hurts the most!
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

It was an exciting battle to be sure and was well managed to boot. Props to all involved in helping with this project....even Nevver.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.