I'm a level 81 solitus neutral engineer on RubiKa II. I dual weild pistols. I DO NOT buff to equip them or use them, however, everytime I zone one of the guns de-equips.

So, I was in the wild and I killed something with both guns equipped. I looted and didn't realize that it filled my inventory. I was on the way to a mission, so I equipped my Yalmaha and off I went. This should be no problem because at the border the Yalmaha will de-equip and fill the open slot that it left when I equipped it. And not knowing that the last loot had filled my inventory or forseeing the problem, I zoned. Yes, you guessed it, I reached the border, the gun de-equipped filled the slot and the Yalmaha disappeared. Gone! Not in bank, not in backpack, not in inventory, just gone. My Yalmaha! /petition? Well they showed up faster than normal, but, of course there was nothing they could do about it (as it should be, persons in positions of power must be above su****ion)! The GM asked me to make a bug report, so here it is.

This happened Saturday morning or afternoon (11/24/2001 between 10:00 am and 2:00pm est, I think), Please look into it and get my plane back! I repeat this gun de-equips even though I do absolute no buffing of any sort to equip it.

These are the offending bugs: 1)If you don't buff to equip it it shouldn't de-equip. 2)De-equipping should not casue the loss of the article or any other article.

Now, can I have my Yalmaha back, please!

Note: Fortunately, I have been lucky enough to find 2 Yalamhas in missions. A level 40 and a level 37. The level 40 was the one that was lost and I am using the level 37 now, so if you check my account and see that I have one, don't think that I already got it back. I am still short the better one ant I spent extra IP to use and am now flying without security! I feel naked out here! Having the first het has completely changed the game for me, having the backup made it better. But, now, seeing how easily and unjustly is was lost makes me feel affraid to do anything and has basically made the game unfun. Please help.

Note II: I would have filed the in game bug report (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F9) but everytime I do, the game crashes!