Thread: Poll - most enjoyable pvp place ?

Poll - most enjoyable pvp place ?

For me, its camelot castle.

No stupid guards, no zoning, and a lot of agro creatures around. Lizards arent very high lvl, but they deal a lot of damage with AE nukes. A lot of good coordination needed, and not to mention our Tarasque could drop great loot to the winners !

Camelot is pretty fun, a zone like that without mobs would be nice, since I cant calm them if they aggro me.

But yeah, more fun than 2ho or mmd.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

only problems is the LOS and the times you can't see the ones attacking you. Happens a lot when a big war is going on in the dungeons.

But by far the best place to pvp.
    ~Lone

agreed...same as above

too bad they cant put some unique spawn in the middle of the DAV and EFP medusa camps....Queen of the Medusa's anyone?

that would make for some great PvP/spawn control fun

make it to where a lot more med's spawn in DAV and give the players something that would make it worthwhile to head out there.

with the way meds aggro, and are fairly tough en masse, it would make it to where it would be suicide to fly into the middle of them and drop out of your yalm just to try and kill the unique. Have something like 30-40 Meds in the immediate area of the unique and make each queen on par with Tarasque in dmg output capabilities....

Imagine the fun we could have in a Mayhem zone with 100+ meds around trying to kill you and put them on a 5 mins spawn so that no one would want to spend hours just camping the spawn. Then put the Queen on a 2-8 hour random spawn timer so that no one could judge exactly when she would spawn.

that would be my ideal place....I miss the outdoors

But for now its still Camelot and spawn control of Big-T....the battles we've had there are far more interesting than the loot he drops
    ~Manchilde

pvp could be fun if there actually was any clanners doing it.
    ..I think you can count the PVPing clanners on one hand.

So much fun always ending up in 2ho bunkers with 240 PVPing omnis camping you outside
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

camelot
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

ganking from 2ho bunker
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

2ho would be great if they removed the guards. They are not a threat to the lvl 150+ clanners that go there, just an annoying and unneccecary presence.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Unhappy Noone atm

I really like camelot but rather predictable battleground being that straight path you will pvp on. 2ho would be my favorite granted you took out npc's, guards and north bunkers. mmd I love great fun except for 75%. I'm yet really see anything all that great in pvp areas as of now. Guess for now it have be Camelot being has less safe zones and zones.

Why did the omni guild "The Council" and clan "Storm" have the best most fun pvp fight ever in AO in the camelot castle? Very easy answer really... WE HAD SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR!!!!!!! We had motivation to fight all we could, not for broken titles, but for the Tarasque loot. The winner got a reward... we had a goal, we had fun, and personally, the pvp battle before we killed the Tarasque was much more exiting than the loot we got.

Give us something to fight for, would boost the game enjoinment ALOT!!
    NT phone HOME!!

hehe, who won? Storm or the Council???
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Storm > The Council = True

We ownZ omni always

LoL I died 3 times in that battle. Not even complete healing could help. Instantdeath when several lvl 190+ threw all specials on me.
    Was very fun tho, if you care about title all the time, you would never have such fun !

Originally posted by SolyHhit
    hehe, who won? Storm or the Council???
    They did that day...they outnumbered us (as the have a tendency to do) by about 2-1. The thing is that it didnt matter, because we werent there to get titles or any crap like that...we were fighting over spawn rights (at least thats what it started out being), therrefore people were there having fun.

We have done this a few times since and its always good fun....we usually end up fighting for 1-2 hrs before one of us (usually TC) gives up because either we get bored or Storm/EF has had enough time to rally clanners to Camelot and have us outnumbered by 3 or 4-1.

still fun tho

oh and: The Council > Wolfe = True
    ~Manchilde

i wish i could be there
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Doh might not be able to join the war today, %^$% patch, having some technical difficulty.

Cool omnis got it sweet

I tell you why omnis have got it sweet .
    Go to omni arena and try and gank ... do you have the advantage of scoping ur opponents out before entering the pvp zone ?? NO
    .... Can you quite rapidly move to a safe zone ??? NO
    Omnis can come to tir see whats on offer for the taking in the arena whilst standing on a wall . Oh but hey weve got it great 2 .... right ?? .Yeah we can just take pot luck and presume that guy in a primus coat is just a lvl 80 twink to beat on but when u zone nope its a lvl 180 soldior waiting to kick ur ass. You could zone back out but with the lag alot of people suffer from .. basically ur dead meat . Even if you do zone out ur still liable to get blasted outside 2 . Thats why omnis have 3 neos cuz they have the ability to gank better . Unless of course u like to gank ur own clan members at tir ... but that would make you a punk...siraakin .

Man..... I WISH I WAS IN THE COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!! hehe u know u wanna let a lvl 80 in Piikey!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

hihi we got Tarasque today before you came down =P

Another fun battle after a patch. Funny the only good things happening after these horrible patches are the fight over Camelot. Was the same thing with last patch. Too bad Camelot crashes all the time - though I think we all got a good share of Tarasque today.
    ~Lone