Thread: Buffs

Buffs

I and others and epecially MA's (Like my brother) keep getting asked for a Critical % buff.

Rule is you dont PVP without a crit buff, Going from no crit>lma/uvc helps, and I mean it does.

So now, basically if you want to fight in pvp you NEED a crit buff and tons of other outside buffs.

Usually its Run buffs to retreat or catch up or stay away a certain distance from someone.

Crit buff to, Smack some.

HP buff, not that it makes ANY Difference just people will crit harder into you :P Unless you have good evades and they hit your small like each hit.

If I want to PVP, I never go in without LMA/UVC, and do you know why? Becuase I have NO chance when there are other people who have it.

I dont trust anyone, if someone goes no I dont hav a crit buff then eat into you like you had NO evades then you start to wonder whats going on.

Im not moaning, im sure other people are anoyed at ME getting a crit buff when they "didnt have it" but id rather live without it as long as everyone other than Martial Artists.

BUT...would this furhter more make MAS More powerful? They cant take it out of the game so basically to save people quitting and whining, leave it in the game, totally ignoring my main reason for this post.

What do we do, PVP, the entire subject has CRIT buff in it.

But, everytime I want to have fun, I have to be a goody goody little boy and walk up to some ma and beg for a crit buff, JUST to pvp.

I would PVP if I knew other people didnt have it, but now, I dont stand a chance if I tried to go in 2ho self buffed.

Just make a CRIT buff machine at every grid so you pay 100k for UVC <--Joke!

No really people, why does PVP have to be ruined at the fact the Crit buffs are needed.

Okay..okay .. I know in SOME cases people without crit buff have beaten people with but, would you rather it it than to not have it?

What can be done?? Nothing.
    Just I and every other PVPer will have to ask for LMA/UVC every 50 minutes or so 8|

Yep yep yep

and you got yourself another post count !

Got some nice ideas there. Have you started on your rough draft yet? They are due next Tuesday remember!

Some interesting thoughts you got there...
    NT phone HOME!!