Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Size problem: bracers bugged. Fix! bump

Mommy, he followed me home. Can I keep him? I'll polish him and shine him and feed him and oil and hug him and squeeze him and call him George.

Bleys

Yup, when exiting my yalm I appear as a little soldier doll, yet really I am a rather tall opifex. Just a cosmetic bug, but an annoying one at that.

I loathe the size bugs. It happens with Enlarge, too. I like to be big. I like to be seen, mainly when teaming, so people can keep track of their Doc... but Enlarge makes me tiny, and NO ONE can see me... just a tad annoying.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

"Size problem fixed"

that line isn't even in 14.2 *sobs*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Don't lose heart just yet! Those notes are somewhat abridged... we can start getting ranty when the FULL notes come out
    Dest

That's true, desoptimistica

and hey, maybe it would be a stealth-"fix"

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

NOO!! DO NOT FIX IT!!!!

Seriously, this is the coolest bug in the game. I LOVE getting outta my yalm and ending up like three inches tall. It's hilarious! watching your group's tank shrink and then run laps around a room like speedy gonzalez is the funniest thing ever.

I hope this stays, because it will provide so much more amusement for years to come, even more if it happens to your entire team. Just big fat me and five little midgets killing nasty omnis...

Bob out.

*bump*
    Ninjaseph (180 MA) (New Main)
    Freshman Nukeseph (201 NT)
    Rookie Railgunz(212 Fixer) (Retired)
    Freshman Pvpseph (20 Fixer)
    Rookie Pvpseph4(43 trader twink)
    Rookie Totwseph(60 enf twink)

Ratty Gee, that is the stupidest thing I've read today, and I've been browsing these forums for hours.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Why do you have to be so insulting, Vrach? And if you've been browsing these forums all day, well... do something more healthy - the phrase "get a life" comes to mind.

Besides, I think the midget bug is great. Please don't remove it Funcom, it's hilarious.

This thread isnt about the midget bug anyways, its about the bracer's not working. Though it may be related to the same bug.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Well, word from Cranium on the AOVault forums is that they fixed the 'thin/fat -> medium' bug. As the same circumstances caused it, maybe he fixed this one while he was in there
    Dest

bump,

petionned, been told "because im so high lvl I take it you know the ways, therefore im patching this directly to the dev's for you"

yay not a "please mail"

(did that, got reveived-reply but no real one)

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

I'll check up on this as well.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

If you want to see a demo of the bug in action to max effectiveness, I'd be glad to oblige
    Dest

Same here :P

It's annoying! It's even MORE annoying considering buffs like Essence, enlarge ALSO do not work :/ Playing on two PC's at once at times you can really see, each person looks taller than the other, which logically just ISNT possible.

/wah!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Wink

Big enforcer + Size buffs + zone and equip carrier/hydro = eat whompas for breakfast.

I think it still works, not sure though, the guy who used to do it quit. Basically, he got enlarge, a pair of bracers and maybe nano buffs. Cast a nice essense, zoned into a shop, cast the best challeneger possible, zoned out and threw on a carrier real fast.

That thing was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Nothing like the old swap bracers and look large trick, because this one didn't care about radar, it was big to everyone. Only took 30 seconds to pull off too

Of course, I was real "helpful" telling everyone shock troops were landing to take over the ent bronto burger

I'm sure someone has screenshots somewhere

Edit: whoops, the problems desribed before probably means this doesn't work
    Last edited by Mercatura; Apr 29th, 2002 at 04:04:07.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

ty Cosmik! Lemme roleplay my size again, and let Des to hers!

You can get REAL big with the patch As Enf put in shrink bracers and shjrinking backpack, zone out, zone back in (= size resetted) de-equip bracers, de-equip backpack and you'll be biig. Now use scredriver on backpack again, put larging backpack on, put enlarge bracers on, cast essence and mongo and wooow you're biiig

Anyways, I wanna be small again, and I want to nag Des again that huge isnt cute.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

I'm not setting out to be 'cute', I'm setting out to be 'imposing', a 'figure of authority'
    Dest

Thats what i mean Nah nah nah nah nah, im cute you're nohooot

I don't want to be imposing, I want to look fragile, small and not dangerous, until they get an attacked by Letah and see reclaim shortly thereafter, cursing on the misjudgement

Ah well, you get my point why I love size differences

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast