Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Size problem: bracers bugged. Fix! bump

Size problem: bracers bugged. Fix! bump

I think the title says a lot already. Let me compile it from what Destria and me discussed:

- using bracers wont show size difference after going out of radar

How to test this?
    - With your eqped shrink bracer ask ppl how tall you are. It will be taller then on your screen (dont measure with other ppl, measure with a door etc).
    - Put bracer out, ppl will see ya even bigger. When they walk out of radar they will see you 'normal' again.
    - Put em out, walk out of radar, walk back, put em in (in radar range) and you're small to your and everyone's screen. The second someone goes out of your radar you default back to the standard size to THEM.

Destria guessed the system may not calc in the bracers when you enter radar (= visual) range.

Funcom, please fix this problem! Des, me and some others already email you about this, Des even sent screenshots as proof. For me this size problem seriously hampers my roleplaying, I was known as the "lil doc" and now im just as big as everyone, boooring.

Oh, and when you get out of a vehicle and get enlarge on you the person will shrink to an ant-sized person to everyones view (again, not to the person itself)

Destria is "big" doc, Im "tiny" doc, but now we're just "docs" (well shes a gimped solitus ), please help us, and the rest in AO!

Bump =)

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Yes, size is totally FUBAR. All the time I'll see Enforcers cast Essence on themselves and suddenly become little pocketsized Atroxes. Somehow, that doesn't seem very menacing.

Bump!

Please fix this. I'm a mighty Solitus. Letah's a puny Nanomage. Let us please look this way

I go to all the trouble of aquiring two 110% bracers and they don't work properly . I'm sure they were working in an earlier patch though.

Pipboy, that's a different problem, but an annoying one non-the-less. Fix that one too while you're at it

Yep, size is somewhat bugged. I dont think bracers work right, or buffs, ok ok, scale is real screwy :P

I'd like to see it fixed, it's a cosmetic issue, but still,
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

i'd rather see more usefull fix, like fixing the reload bug

Here are the two piccies. The first is from my view, with myself and Tartlet standing next to each other. The second is the same view, but from HER view.

Notice we each see outselves as taller than the other?

http://www.johnson1981.fsnet.co.uk/tart.jpg

http://beelzebob.net/ao/des.jpg

But I like pocket size enf's !

)
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH common guys we all know size doesn't matter....

Originally posted by CocoClown
    Here are the two piccies. The first is from my view, with myself and Tartlet standing next to each other. The second is the same view, but from HER view.

Notice we each see outselves as taller than the other?

http://www.johnson1981.fsnet.co.uk/tart.jpg

http://beelzebob.net/ao/des.jpg
    Nice 1 Des Proves it all.

bump!

I want to be small to the rest of the world too!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

I want to be tall and imposing, intimidating people and stuff

As if lvl 200 doesnt do that already

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

It doesn't.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Hey, I find you imposing and intimidating

That might just be the visor though

After 14.0, when you step out of a Yalm, you are miniature to other players. Nice.

Yesterday I stopped by at the Shades in 20K and thought it was empty at first glance. Then I noticed a crowds Liliputians running around everywhere. Very surreal.

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    It doesn't.
    I cant help if if you got a self-confidence problem Trying to attack me while I was in a yalm as enf is kinda of erm weird lol. Then again you're clan

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Ouch! Touche

</shamelessbump>

Originally posted by PipBoy
    Yes, size is totally FUBAR. All the time I'll see Enforcers cast Essence on themselves and suddenly become little pocketsized Atroxes. Somehow, that doesn't seem very menacing.
    You should see me when I enter slayertransference ....

http://213.46.7.251/minislayer.jpg

rotfl, what a cute lil slayer

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Aww.... can I keep him? Can I? Can I?
    Dest

Cool OMG!

Oh my God! A toy robot!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!