Thread: Itel More Focused than Ever

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Post Itel More Focused than Ever

Itel More Focused than Ever
    Reporter Mudrake

It’s been three days since the Dust Brigade attempted to permanently kill Itel. Although he is still recovering from the effects of the weapons used on him, he agreed to allow FJRK an exclusive interview. Itel reveals how his brush with permanent death has affected his plans for Newland, and his new determination to see these plans through.

Although not fully recovered from his attempted assassination, Itel was more than willing to discuss the effects it has had on him. When asked if his plans had changed, in light of his near brush with permanent death, Itel said, “Well my Newland issue will not be suffering from this, I will never ever back down from that, actually it just made me more focused on my issues.”

Itels’ sense of Irony appears not to have suffered either. The spot he chose for this interview was no more than thirty feet away from Loren Warr, the Atrox at the very heart of the issue at hand. The removal of the mercenaries is one of the major steps Itel would like to see the Newland Council take.

“I got tired of seeing this city falling apart from lack of trade. So I started by going over what might be the reasons for the loss of trade and came up with one thing all the time, the Thugs.”

The council refused to even listen to Itel, and in the end he set out on a mission to recruit more people to his cause.“When I failed alone I started to talk about it with others, sharing my idea and way of seeing things.”

For now it appears the Newland City Initiative (NLCI) is still going full speed ahead. Itel did however, have a few words of caution for everyone involved. “Be careful out there, Dust Brigade is a really dangerous group of Terrorists, keep clear of them, they shoot to kill and don’t care who gets hit.”

When asked about the upcoming fundraiser for the NLCI, he said only that it was still going ahead, but refused to comment on any extra security precautions that may or may not be in place.

With all the attention the NLCI has been subject to in the last few weeks, they can no longer be ignored by the Newland City Council, some form of action is necessary.

As well as Itel, I Sallust of the The Pilgrims Clan am now making a Call to all people of Rubi-Ka to help fight this resurging Dust Brigade threat.

you can read more about this in my column today on AO Warcry.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

((Is this on RK1 or RK2? I've never head of Itel until this post.))

Keep up your work Itel, Hopefully we can get something done soon. You have my full support.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

[ooc] Im On Rk2 but have Itell on Rk1 for attending meetings and sucth if i have cross dimensonal issues [/ooc]

Thank you for you support and you know I never wil give up in any of these issues. If DustBrigade thinks they can treathen me with Terrorist action they have a big surprise comming.

You wil have a chanse to speak to me on the TownMeeting regarding NewLandCity, I will do my best to be there, so you and any that have questions for me have a chanse to speak to me.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

You know you got my assistance. Dust Brigade is a menace to all peace loving people, and they must be stopped. Neutral, Omni or Clan does not matter the least in this case, DUst Brigade is an enemy of all.

I would like to take this chance to make a statement too all people. If you have seen Dust Brigade, or heard some rumors or hopefully even concrete intel on what they are up to and where they are, spread the word because we must all work together on this one. Let´s kick those good for nothing Bronto Dung-beetles of Rubi-Ka once and for all!
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Cheer up Itel. On Saturday the combined forces of Clan, Omni and Neutrals all went hunting Cyborgs in search of leads to the Profiteers Helper....as these things often happen we ran out of Cyborgs *s*******. So we remembered something..."aint' there a Duster base around here?"...followed by screams of "charge!" and "this ones for Itel!" the combined forces decimated the resistance offered by the Dusters
    Just a little present for the Harbinger of the General and his Commandos.

We may be weak if seperated, but together...we ownz j00!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Smile

Good to hear that you have shown DustBrigde that thier base is not a safe place for them even if they tought it was.
    Thank you al for this unexpected gift

[ Occ : Quick question, was this report through FJRK or IRRK? Name of poster and the post contradict ]

[ooc Not sure think it was IRRK reporters name was M .. something , cant remeber off hand , sorry to be of sutch littel help ]

Re: Itel More Focused than Ever

Originally posted by Editor: IRRK
    Itel More Focused than Ever
    Reporter Mudrake
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy