Thread: 14.05 on TEST IS STILL BUGGED

14.05 on TEST IS STILL BUGGED

Yeah - it is - my characters are stuck in their z-axis bugged states. So patching to live is DUMB.

Maybe you Funcom guys cant fix this bug until 800 people end up with it and have to do an emergency patch and apologize profusely to people for not being able to play their characters.

DON'T patch to live.

You've got to look on it from the bright side. If they do patch and lots of people get the z-axis bug, then you can say; "told you so!".

You didn't describe the bug at all, but maybe the fix they did just didn't release characters from the bugged state? Is it still possible for characters to become bugged, or is it just that bugged characters are still bugged? That's two totally different things IMO.

I don't have to describe the bug here - I've done it repeatedly to Funcom peeps in the test server. I even had TWO of them with me at various times that have SEEN it.

I think the point that was trying to be made was, were these characters already stuck or have they just become stuck. If they are already stuck then that doesn't prove that you can still get stuck. That is the extra info that is needed.

According to other posts on the test forum and even in this forum, yes, the z-axis bug is fixed. But chars on test that were already bugged by this bug are still bugged (as they *must* store your axis info on a per char basis). If you want to prove this to yourself, create a new char on test, see what happens.

And on a sidenote: 14.06 went to test this afternoon.

Scorus