Thread: 122 MP seeking European Guild

122 MP seeking European Guild

Greetings!

My name is Sunfactor. I am a 122 years old Solitus Meta-Physicist looking for a guild. Especially interested in joining a guild with a majority of Europeans, as my mentor himself is Norwegian.

I do not wish to join a guild which doesnt reckognize my potential, nor a guild which requires me to send in an application.

I have been an active member in a few other guilds which concider themselves larger guilds, and I have gone through a number of applicant periods, only to be dissapointed by the guilds werent that active or varied as I had hoped.

I am seeking a social guild, perhaps a little roleplaying guild. The main thing is that it's majority has to be level 100+ and not too big - preferrably European.

If you need me to send an application, dont bother sending me a tell. If an online interview isnt sufficiant, then I am not interested.

-------

A little more about my mentor Aforce:

He is an active participant in all my doings and he likes to keep me active. He is humble at times, but I think his powers went to his head a while ago. He is particularly picky with customers, and he doesnt appreciate a rude tell. He is a bit unpredictable that way, since he finds many things 'rude' or 'unpleasant'. On the other hand when it comes to people he is familiar with, he is quite informal, laid back and witty at times. His motto, which he persistantly tells me, is : "Do unto others as you wish others to do unto you".

Aforce is a secret member of the Order of the White Knights, and I myself am a White Knight apprentice. <ooops... I guess its not a secret anymore..>

Lastly (if you've bothered reading this far), I would just like to say that if you find me or my words in this regard somewhat harsh or arrogant, its just my way of setting a quality referance on what guild I am interested in joining. There are a lot of guilds out there that promises more than they can keep.. But do not let me scare you away if you have what I seek!
    Last edited by Killerdoc; Apr 10th, 2002 at 17:51:55.
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Hei.
    Jeg er med i en norsk guild, som er nylig startet. Om du blir med der kan du jo påvirke ganske mye da, siden det er ganske få folk med enda. Men det som er, er at vi er på RK2. Guilden heter Rubi-ka Milorg om du er interessert.
    Malcom Freiman, aka Corz, Clanner RK2

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Cool guild ?

Hi i`m a general in the Fatal Shadows in R2 if you are there then we would welcome you to our Family we have an active membership and our guild line is open and is in constant use you are never alone as a FS we are kind and friendly bunch