Thread: Traitors

Traitors

in another post i read about how people attacked ross when he was giving a speech. One thing i have expirienced is alot of omni-tek people attacking guards and OT NPC's. This is just wrong.

i think there needs to be away to report to omni-tek officials, people who are commiting traitorous acts, like killing guards, helping clanners (not right now because we're not technically at war with the clans, but seeing as how this is "anarchy online" i'm guessing that war will break out eventually), and other things like attacking omni-tek officials.

There definately needs to be penalties, maybe make it sorta like the murderer system in ultima online, which for those of you who have never played it, after you kill 5 people in cold blood, you are no longer allowed in towns. your kills wear off after 40 hours of gameplay or somthing, so you can go "blue" again (non-murderer). but it takes a fair ammount of time.

Maybe make it so that there are severe penalties for being a traitor, but make them not permenant, but not short-term either. so you CAN be a traitor and role-play accordingly if you wish, but have there be real consequences just as there are consqeuences to being a traitor IRL.

i think the best way to do this is if you are flaged a trator, you are turned neutral, and are killed on sight by omni-tek guards or clan-guards or whatever. but make that flag only last so long, and only after you have commited so many traterous acts.

*on a personal note, if this was implemented, i think my guild would havea field day :P just the name "Omni-Inquisition" would mean trouble for traitors :P i would make it my PERSONAL DUTY to remove all traitors from the glorious Omni-Tek Corperation.
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

No. Not neutral. Us poor neutrals get attacked enough as it is now. Flag them 'Outlaw' instead and allow everyone to kill them even in 75% or 100% zones.