Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

Originally posted by DoctorEarl
    heh, except casting a HOT on someone mid fight may be the only way to keep up in the long haul... like when you're waiting for recharges on other heals, the HOT can serve a very good purpose.
    Yeah, i guess this is true if there is a lull in battle and you don't need to heal atm.

However, a doc should always be wary of HoTing an enforcer (kill his mongo ability = kill you) and NEVER HoT an NT with Nullity or a soldier mid-fight.

i usually grouped with the same people, so we'd calculate who could run it over top with enough extra for other nanos...
    i also remember me and a level 100 or so MA fighting all those unique bots, and I would HOT him during battle as it lasted 5 minutes.. it helped

Originally posted by Nalissa

When the doctor screams "DOCTOR UNDER ATTACK" the first time he gets hit and starts running around all over the place.

Man you have just described "Drmorph"

Originally posted by Nalissa
    However, a doc should always be wary of HoTing an enforcer (kill his mongo ability = kill you) and NEVER HoT an NT with Nullity or a soldier mid-fight.
    Amen... one of the scariest things that can ever happen is getting aggroed by a big big mob in the middle of a mission (lots of xp to lose) and realize you can't cast mirror.

When the team asks the fixer "How's your tanking?"
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Some fun things I've heard

Hows your Tanking?
    Asked of the Crat whos 3 levels higher than the Enfocer and 5 of the rest of the group

Lvl 76 NT
    *I don't have calms I don't want to spend the IP

lvl 110 NT
    I'll tank I've got Nullity! (Ok so she was a little happy that day who could blaim her? :P)

Level 140 Enfocer
    When he cast Essance of Clycops on me him armed with a Hammer I asked, Don't you have anything better. His reply
    * I need it for my weapons skills.....
    (Three skills where did that other 2mil of IP go? )

Level 139 Agent
    False Proffeson what that?

Level 98 Agent
    I'll go FP fixer for the HOT!

Level 87 Fixer
    Hasty-D? No I never spend any IP in my Nanoskills

Level 69 Doc
    Shortcut bar? Macros? Wahhh?

Level 110 Solider
    Woo! I got enough IP to get a my Renee on!

Level 21 Crat
    Where can I buy nanos?

Level 61 Adv
    Oh I don't bother with heals

Level 78 Enfocer
    Hey man could you spare some creds?

All I could think of
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Oh Oh a new one for 14.2.

Hahhahahaha we teamed with a non martial artists gawd that was sucky lewl lewl lolol ROFL ROFLMAO man I'm never gonna team with a non Ma anymore!.

prolly what Ma's say to eachother now

MP who is 12 levels higher than your main tank says: I can almost solo this level mission...
    Janella "Zindi" Catt
    Trader, Rubi-Ka 2

On the bright side........

..these people wouldnt mind teaming with an Engineer :-)

There is hope for us yet.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Cool Funy noob story

I love this thread, been laughing for a long time now.

Got a great noob story.

Team was fighting in lush. Enf gets low on HP, decided "Hey i need more health", and then does mogo slam. Then dies, and wonders WTF. Team member laugh at him and inform him of what mogo realy does.

He learned a very valuble leason that day, and yes i was a nooby enf at the time, but not any more.

Lol i have a engi. now i have a MA. As a Ma i hate teaming with engies. the bots are usless even slightly OE,and this is level 43 were talking here.
    Reason why MA's grossly outdamage bots. his trimmed bot hit for 200-300 ever 3 seconds. I did in that time two crits for 286 and one hit for 120. Meaning I got all the aggro.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

re

I play an Advent on RK1 ... around level 133 at the time of this post.

I've been playing since release, and I have YET to see more than 3 other Advents other than myself that will actually .... HEAL PROPERLY.

1. They don't watch the team menu

2. They don't keep the nano skills for their heals up

3. They automatically assume people like ... the MA for instance will pick up the slack

NEVER, EVER trust an advent to heal your group. If it happens, applaud him/her. If it dosn't ... don't act suprised.

Re: re

Originally posted by Ymodem-G
    I play an Advent on RK1 ... around level 133 at the time of this post.

I've been playing since release, and I have YET to see more than 3 other Advents other than myself that will actually .... HEAL PROPERLY.

1. They don't watch the team menu

2. They don't keep the nano skills for their heals up

3. They automatically assume people like ... the MA for instance will pick up the slack

NEVER, EVER trust an advent to heal your group. If it happens, applaud him/her. If it dosn't ... don't act suprised.
    Alot of Advs don't heal properly, probably because they have neglected nano init, and are just not used to watching the team window. Since we usually do fighting alot.

I've been the primary healer for my team since beta, and I don't mind it Although, I think many main/secondary healers will agree with me here... (point below)

PLEASE FC, include some kind of nano cast recharge indicator closer to the team window!!! Sometimes your eyes are so glued to your teammates health, that you might double cast and cancel the heal =(
    meiko meiko meiko!
    I sure am cute!

I wouldn't bother bout that, I'm more worried about bugged hp bar

more horror stories

I know this is for lvl 100+ teams, but I have to add this one:

The lvl 75ish team with the lvl 80 Trader who says "We can do this 120 mission no problem. I soloed a 140 mission yesterday." Five minutes later the team is at the reclaim terminal asking "You did a lvl WHAT mission yesterday?"

lol 115 mission today at level 54 with my ma. but not solo. 2 docs. 1 enforcer. my MA. another ma, and a MP. seasoned crispy fried ot everything. Fun missions to do but not for the feint of hear.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Re: Re: re

Originally posted by meiko

Alot of Advs don't heal properly, probably because they have neglected nano init, and are just not used to watching the team window. Since we usually do fighting alot.

I've been the primary healer for my team since beta, and I don't mind it Although, I think many main/secondary healers will agree with me here... (point below)

PLEASE FC, include some kind of nano cast recharge indicator closer to the team window!!! Sometimes your eyes are so glued to your teammates health, that you might double cast and cancel the heal =(
    Hey im a soldier, I always have team window open!!! When I fight I have team, map and stats open. Not that I can do much if someone is dying, but I know whats going on atleast. I also have a MA which I play secondary doc with. Sometimes I wonder if other healers use assist on mob, which I find verry handy. Then u heal then current target of the mob.

Re: Re: ah, so many memories

Originally posted by Dansk

That "" hopefully meant that you were joking

I can say that I am the same way, and I am not joking. Fixers get me killed to often.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I haven't seen anything official either, but i'm told that HP bars will be fixed 14.4?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast