Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

NovaMaster -

It would be nice if things like this were only stories, but it scares me that they really happen. They seem to happen a lot.

Talking Thank you all

I have really enjoyed reading these posts for a number of reasons.

1. They are very funny. I am sorry that your frustration is my humor but I am sure you are laughing along with me (now).

2. They are very informative. My main is an MP and I solo a lot. However when I team I try to be very thoughtful to the other people.

It is my sincerest hope that no one who teams with me feels about me the way some of these people make others feel.

One thing that has not been mentioned much but should. Skill and knowledge of one's job is important. I read these forums to pick up on tricks I never knew. It was from these that I learned about the agg-def bar (always had it at 50% before), the /assist, the team window for tracking (I have always used Function keys), and many other things.

What I did not learn here that I feel contributes to a good team mate is respect and manners. I don't charge team mates because it would be rude and tactless. I don't loot chests that are not mine because it is impolite and, IMHO, stealing. If the team has a good leader then I follow, if not then I offer to lead (as a decision maker not a tank/puller/etc.) If my chest has something someone else needs, I give it to them. Good teams work on more than one level, bad teams can fall apart at any one level and cause frustration.

Thank you for all of the good advice.

Randalpho Level 84 Clan MP RK-1
    Statistics show that people with Pet's live longer

Some more..

This thread is hilarious, and I must contribute to it, so here goes.

I was in a team, we had just done one mission when our NT had to leave, so we are sitting in Newland looking for another member. There were the usual /s lfg going on, when another NT came up lfg. Our level 177 Agent in the team goes "Lets get that NT, he can calm, we need a calmer" I kinda sit there with puzzled, then finally say. "Uhh.. we have a Trader, we don't need another calmer.." then he goes "Traders can calm?" I promptly left that team.

Here's another good one.. we plow our way through a 190 mission, get to the boss room. I sit down like I always do (i'm an enforcer BTW), and then look at the soldier as does the rest of the team. We are sitting there without saying anything for about a minute, when finally I have to say "sold blitz please" and he says "no, i can't blitz.." so I just shake my head, stand up, mongo and go "OK, I'll blitz... let me cast MK Shield real fast.." then go up and blitz the mission.

Here are some just general observations of a crappy team..

When you have a soldier that brags about his ql 200 nova, wearing plasteel armor. Then when he pulls aggro, you see "Critical hit!" over and over and the soldier drops to almost 0 health in about 2 hits.

When the level 120+ doc has an uber krutt or ithaca on, gets aggro from using UVC, and dies in 2 hits goes "WTF" and gets pissed and leaves the team because I didn't get aggro off of them.

When the MP in the team dies in 3 hits and gets pissed at the 2 MAs who were the designated healers for not healing fast enough.

Re: Gummi, you forgot....

Originally posted by SolyHhit
    - - The person who pulled the mission has to beg to get a Key duper, and when no one has 1 they go after you(since u look like a 1337 hax0r, right?) and u tell them, no i don't want u stealing it cause its to expensive and/or 1337 for u to use.
    Someone already stoled mine...

Smile =)

haha to funny /me laughs-b =)))

/muuuu
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Stick it.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

when the team mate is reading this thread while others are killing an ace (whoops, almost was me!)

At least the Agents won't be called on much to be pseudo MA's after 14.2 goes live, since MA crit buffs of much value will be self only. <small grin>

Of course, this will mean teams will have to adjust for NOT doing so massive an amount of damage so quickly, presumably making calm/root skills even more important.

Originally posted by Coldstrike

Or Bibiche as some of us know him as.

Yeah I have teamed with him with my agent some times.. omg he sucked so much he rerolled and sucked even more
    goood god I find that guy annoying

As a solitus doc having a maxxed health (before buffs & implants) of 1800.
    Teaming with an MP of the same level and see the guy go down in 3 hits (after I stuck 420 hp extra on the guy).
    No hp, no evades.

Or teaming up with a fixer. Guy never raised his evades. Until I conviced him that I couldn't keep him alive if he didn't

Luckily in both cases they were actually willing to listen & try to improve the problem area(s)

Cool some reasons

I have wonderful time to level 80-100, nice teams etc. That time I go lfg at 2ok all the time. Now at ugh...level 107 I have found my best, funniest and worst team experience ever. And this time I lfg at BS all the time (100-107).

I found people who go down at one hits.
    Some1 don’t have any evades, (crit, crit and they die)
    Some1 don’t hp (dark blue skill to them, why I waste my ip to that)
    Some1 using at level 105 still QL75 armors. (No time to do missions for money or better armors?).
    I found Level 70-80 docs who want to just make QL185+ missions. (just because the exp is so good).

There is no change to reset the agro off them with calms.

And some reasons I have start to thinks that good doc come more and more rare after level 100+

This thread is so funny and I am doing a lot “LOL”
    but there is lots of nice information too

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

a lot of times when a calm is broken, it will go after someone who has very low hp or evades....
    You can always tell, as they don't even have to do anythign when the calm's broken, the mob just goes directly after them...

But people can't POSSIBLY get that high without learning somethings...

or can they?

okie new update to the "I can't take a hit and blame it on the team players"

okie here comes 2 names since I last did that

1.Fyrestarter= 160ish omni doc who loses hp like mad even tho he heals but on full def "yay"
    I pretty sure he don't have more than 3k hp max .. man that just sux and he sux.

2. Unit99 =140ish trader who got killed in 2 hits by a tough tecrejecter nuff said.
    ow she wears full medsuit yay!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand the point of doc's being on full defense... hello?
    I've run full aggro since the day I was born, and had no problems... just learn to run faster, or get teammates who help

but yeah, whacky man.... that ql236 mission we ran kinda hurt, but hey, win some ya lose some

At level 160 you should have enough nano init to insta-heal at full defense... so where's the problem ?

Talking ok got a new one

When you tell your team to clear ncus so you can team wangle before a team mission and you get 1 of 2 responses

"What's a wangle?"

"I Don't Need to use my next line of buffs."
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

When the Doctor says "I'm debuffed", and the Tank says "Pulling".

When that Tank starts shouting "Heal me Heal me!" and you are struggling to pop a low level heal with -600 init.

When an Muscle-head Engineer with a pillow or Khan decides to pull by sending his lvl 200 bot into a room and then hiding behind the couch.

When the doctor screams "DOCTOR UNDER ATTACK" the first time he gets hit and starts running around all over the place.

When the team gets attacked by 4 adds and you wince, but grudgingly use the team heal because you have to and end up pulling every mob on you - and when the enforcer responds to this by using Challenger so he can kill one faster.

When The NT gets hit by an attack and loses 3/4 of their hp in one shot and then shouts "Heal me, heal me, HEAL ME" and you waste 5 seconds trying direct heals, then team heals then lower heals (in case of debuff) and finally notice the blue dot 4 rooms back on the mission map.

When a player thinks it's easier for you to keep 5 people in LOS, and also watch the team HP bar and chat bar to analyze heal messages than it is for him to simply stay close to you.

WHen the doc gives you a HoT in the middle of combat.

When the Doc gives you a HoT in the middle of combat and you are a soldier.

When the enforcer hits himself with a Ql 20 first-aid kit in combat and you can't use your Ql125 one on him.

When the tank pulls a mob across the length of the map and then zones and you see nothing but "You were for 500 points of damage" and you tell everyone to "zone NOW - inviso mob!" and sit there and heal yourself from the damage waiting for every last one of them to leave but they wait for you to leave as well. Finally you just zone and know full well that at least one of them didn't get it and won't make it out alive.

And last but not least:

When a lvl 110 player 'twinked-to-the-bone' plays the mission just like he plays his lvl 150 character - running into the room careless of agro and just deals with everything there, grimacing in distain for all his dead team-mates.

oh and..

Wannabe tanks that dont understand that the the 'T' in tank may stand for 'tough', but the 'A' in tank stands for 'AGRO'.

heh, except casting a HOT on someone mid fight may be the only way to keep up in the long haul... like when you're waiting for recharges on other heals, the HOT can serve a very good purpose.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast