Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

After finishing a rather difficult mission the person who recieves the reward asks if you want to buy the item since they cant use it. Then they ask you why your leaving the team, and they tell you that they will give you some of the chest loot that they managed to pull... And you tell the player that looting all chests in a mission during fights aint too smart...

And then they tell me I need to run faster to the chests to beat the 1 person in the team doing all the looting :/

Some players crack me up

Moral of the story is you will end up will all the freaking credits and items you will ever need beforre you know it. Play nice - its better to have friends

The team i was in yesterday...

Me (119 Enforcer - focused 100% on tanking/taunting)
    Mautorian (129 fixer - good at pulling aggro)
    MP
    Adv
    Trader
    and The Doc...

The thing was..... Mau gave me a tell.... they needed a tank...I join the team and keeps the mob on me at all time.... and the doc is having prblems keeping my HP up.... i Give her a /tell and tells her not to worry about putting her aggro bar to 100%... no response.... /tell ok?.... and the reply was I will set it up to a little under 40%...

2 mobs later the misison was done and the team split and i went with a nother team...

I am a level 112 doc. Only 1 mission I've set my bar to anything except 100%.
    If it's a good team, they will keep aggro. If it's going bad enough that they need serious heals, I'm not gonna pull aggro anyway, and we'll die without that being a difference anyway.

Sorry, if you're afriad of running it at 100%, then shove a serious amount of IP's into nano init and a compiler, otherwise do your job

And hello Ize... I think the last time we actually teamed was way back in steps of madness, and I've leveled a bit since then

My favorite true story:

Team is buffing before a mission.
    Doc "Can I have mochams BM/MM pls Mr. MP?"
    MP "That will be 100k per buff"
    Doc "Are you serious!"
    MP "Yeah noob, I have to buy nano-chargers"
    Team Leader -/Kick MP

The MP then proceeds to run around the mission and train mobs back onto us...

and in that case....

MP: "HEAL DOC!"

Doc: "100K per heal dumbass...."

Originally posted by Dscaper

Another one... when the tank has to ask the doc for a heal, even tho the doc can see the tanks health bar.
    although hp bars have been bugged for time immermorial, sometimes they dont go down when the person has been hit. and if a teamie has hp buffs running and moves away from the team and comes back it shows them almost dead.

I bet most non-healers didnt realise that, and the sheer heart stopping terror for a heal doc when half your team suddenly seems to be almost dead.

Some of these points are so true. makes you wonder how some people got to level 100+

Talking

I really like team missions when you have killed off all the mob´s
    and the team heads in to loot chest´s only to find out that the tank (who just left your team) has looted every damn one of them.

I must add something.

-When you join a team everyone is green fixers

-the agent goes insane and thinks he can pull everything after he gets 5k aimedshot

-when they use a katana and are adventurers with low ql heals (not talking about the only katanagimp in the game Viro)

-when the mission keeper says the first room is full of aces but he knows it will be better and after you find the item you see its a ql 200 battlesuit and he asks who want the ql 450 Dna rifle.

Talking Good one you two

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite true story:

Team is buffing before a mission.
    Doc "Can I have mochams BM/MM pls Mr. MP?"
    MP "That will be 100k per buff"
    Doc "Are you serious!"
    MP "Yeah noob, I have to buy nano-chargers"
    Team Leader -/Kick MP

The MP then proceeds to run around the mission and train mobs back onto us...

and in that case....

MP: "HEAL DOC!"

Doc: "100K per heal dumbass...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good one you two im still laughing my ass off

How about this one:
    • Middle of a group of non aggressive reds Enf: "Whats mongo slam do?"

Originally posted by Dscaper
    [B- When people decide to loot chests in the middle of a fight. It's a dead giveaway when you can't see the embarrased look on their faces due to there being a big black cloud where there head was.[/B]
    Oh this is so painfully true...
    It's quite disconcerting when I'm 2-map-screens deep into a mission, about to pull a vet enforcer alllllllllllll the way back...and I hear random (chest) explosions and rollerrat mating calls going off all around me.

One team in particular I remember...not my usual bunch...I alert them that I'm pulling long...tell em to get ready...drag the thing all the way back...and _two_ of the 5 other team members are left in the entry room. The other 3? Off chest-popping. *sigh*

Originally posted by Thyrra
    i thought key dupers were boss mob only items that people were getting from their alts or guilds.
    Nah, they can be now found on a "certain big lizard"...
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Ah... I didn't thought there was so much frustration in game.

To be completly honest I can too be quite dumb.
    Yes this can be a shock for all of you to realize that, I know.
    I am very proud of a neat /terminate that was supposed to be a /pet terminate, just before the boss room on my first team mission. That hurts.

A bit like forgetting I was in Lich form in EQ and died from mana regeneration while quietly sitting deep in Veeshan's Temple. Ack.

Now, the new aggro in mission has revealed a new depth in player n00bitude. In fact I am still waiting to find a picj-up team THAT WON'T TRY TO RUN EVERYWHERE IN THE MISSION and suck all 15 mobs from the peripheral rooms in the exit room !!!!

I am desesperate. But let's be constructive now...

I'd like to see you all petitioning in game and bumping this thread, to have players under 12 with a distinctive PINK name.

I would also like to see an in game voting system to rate the performance of ppl you group with. With names going to dark brown (Clueless dOOd) to bright gold (Zen Master).

My sanity is at stake here ! HELP !
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I think we should make this the Name And Shame thread...

nothing better than telling people who our local village idiot is.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - The MP has his healing pet on him.

Actually i prefer to keep the healer on myself seeing as hardly no docs think mps ever get aggro even tough they use a shotgun and have uvc running.

And it gives me the option to quickly redistribute the pet to someone else if needed.

Other then that i totally agree!

Christabel

Cool

Originally posted by Balderac
    I agree with you on every point but this one:

I prefer to keep the healing pet on myself until I see someone that needs the healing badly. In my experience the mobs switch targets pretty often, and that poor Doc who's getting beaten on might need my heal pet instead of a Tank with still 90% HP.

(And its impossible to switch a heal pet who is on a not fully healed player)

make a script that says:

/pet behind
    delay 100
    /pet heal

then u make a macro to pull the script

This will make the healpet change target even if the current target is not fully healed, at least 9/10 times

Originally posted by Balderac
    How about this "scenario" ?:

All the people except you in your team have less than 60 in IQ.
    Great! 5 Atrox Enforcers wielding a Beam. Can't get better than this.

Kisses Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Originally posted by Dr Tiny

although hp bars have been bugged for time immermorial, sometimes they dont go down when the person has been hit. and if a teamie has hp buffs running and moves away from the team and comes back it shows them almost dead.

I bet most non-healers didnt realise that, and the sheer heart stopping terror for a heal doc when half your team suddenly seems to be almost dead.
    I have an engie friend that uses a hitpoint trimmer ... it visually drops his hitpoints to ~50% and freaks out everyone in the team.

I'm laughing at all this but at the same time feeling a bit depressed. You mean teaming doesn't get better when you reach high level?

You mean I'm still going to have teams when everybody else runs off in all directions?

I'm still going to have teams where you have to tell the designated healer FIVE times to heal somebody for god's sake before they die?

I'm still going to have teams where somebody wanders off and then comes running back with six mobs on them while two of the team have just gone afk?

I'm still going to have teams where I'm the puller and I pull a red back to the team only to find that they're busily bashing some green that DIDN'T aggro on them?

I knew there was a reason why I solo most of the time.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Talking Team Missions

- When after the first room is broken the leader announces that the bottom floor should be cleared before moving on, which is followed by all the people going into random doors, scattering the group. The result of which is a stream of:
    "WHER SI EVERPONE!?!!"
    "WHER SI EVERPONE!?!!"
    "HEALDSFG!!!"
    "RU"
    "Nn"
    "RUNNMMMN"
    Not to mention random explosions and rollerat screetches

-Or before going into the bosses room the team agrees to rebuff and heal/recharge and that the tank should go in first which I guess translates to: OK TANK, BLITZ BOSS NOW! Resulting in the group haphazardly entering the mission room and drawing aggro everywhere, and of course that one individual whos still on the first floor looting and now is saying "Where is everyone? Im still on the first floor"

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast