Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

Originally posted by MissMaul
    When you're an adventurer, and you can heal for more than the doctor can. (True story. He was healing for 25 at..level 50.)
    At level 160 I can match any doc around if Ive got mochams, yes a big if, but the docs got a 10,000 heal.. so do I.

Well I can assure you that this stuff also applies to lvl 150+ parties

Ive seen some pretty strange stuff even at my lvl

You know your lvl 100+ team is going to get you killed when:

- the group consists of 3 atrox enfs all indending on tanking, preferably different mobs at the same time
    - at the same time as tanking, 2 of the atrox enfs are commenting how hot the female MA is and not checking on possible adds.
    - Use Mongo in a room with 2 calmed mobs..
    - The doc joins every fight when the mob is on 50% health and the tanking team-members are near death due to CHESTS being more interesting than team-members health.
    - When the Doc starts looting and stops healing DURING a fight with Atrox enf. RMs
    - When the MA starts attacking a calmed RM while the tank is fighting another mob, and we agreed on calming every RM and skip them due to the group as a whole not doing enough damage.
    - when the team-members start talking group-tactics in Danish and expect everyone to comply.

This happened 5 mins ago and was the most horrible group I've been in since fighting mini-brontos.

*shrugs*
    Corianin - TL6 NT - eqp

If u are in a 100+ team and they need to discuss teamtactics, leave.

If they don't all know how it works, and there is a chance of u dying (which means that u are doing something wrong), just leave.

Btw, if u team up with danes, u deserve to die!!!

- When the tanking soldier in your team asks what skill raises hp
    ^.~

This thread is still alive after nearly 1 year.
    Frightening.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

W00! Gummi's back!

I swear, AO is the black hole of MMORPGs. No one ever really gets away. . .
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Not sure if this has been posted, but...

The group's fixer has agro. Constantly.

Another...

When your fixcer is more interested in running around looting chests (and drawing agro) than in dealing any damage. Hey, look at me! I have Grid Armor!!

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Frightening.
    I actualy still manage to run into situations that listed in this tread well when i play my alt.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

lol that battle suit thing is funny

Man the forums are almost better than the game..

100+ groups

I remember those days..

But fun.. you laugh now

Luray 190 Doctor RK1

Advisor to Tradeskillz

Re: Funny, but true stories

Originally posted by Veha
    -

-Having the doc ask for crit buff

Hmm.. Why can't a doc do some damage I know this is old but what is the doc going to during recharge.

I nuke.. I shoot and I kill.

luray

When the retarded Agent of the team runs into the next room (while everyone is buffing and 2 people are afk) and grabs 4 mobs and then runs back into your room. He then promptly decides to run right past your room and out of the mission area. The mobs go aggro on your team and start to kill them. I (a soldier btw) decide to do the honorable thing and save the team. I use some nano's and draw all 4 mobs on me. I've got about 25% hp left by then and i run the mobs into another area. The mobs waylay the crap out of me and i die. The team is safe. AFk players come back and say:

"What happened? Why did the soldier die?" The stupid agent says:
    "He's a N0ob. He died on the first mobs we ran into."
    /me shrugs...shrugs and shrugs some more.

Me:"I died saving the team you cretin."

Agent:"Stupid N0ob, can't even take first mobs. Hahahaha..."

/leave

True story...this guys name was Ghost-something. If you see him, he is a complete moron. Don't team with him. You and your team will die. He's someone who purchased his character, and doesn't know **** about the game yet tells everyone what they should be doing. He even asked me (a soldier by the way):" How come you don't summon a pet?"

/me leave leave leave...

We Lub, Lub, Lub Ebay Toons!

Originally posted by Iceman
    How come you don't summon a pet?
    LOL!

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Frightening.
    /me hugs Gummi

You're back!

That really brightens up my day!

Hugs and kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Originally posted by Porsche "Steelbuns" Pauly
    /me hugs Gummi
    Hey get away dirty OT scum !!!
    Mmmmhhh...
    Ok just one hug then.

Oh, and Kenlon : I am the black hole that suck AO to me.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Oh no! You moved the post!

This is one of the most venerated threads on this forum, how did it end up in off-topic>social?

This thread deserves a forum all to itself.

How about on-topic>social!

Yeah, why is it considered off-topic? It's almost like a guide on how to play in teams.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast