Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

Doctors using 3rd person view

It must be a high level Doctor thing. When I play my little level 30 Doc, I just watch the team window. If I see 2 or more members taking damage, I check the chat window to see who is really getting attacked. Those damage shields can really mess you up.

And it would really be nice if the puller for the team wasn't an agent who insists on going invisible and expecting you to follow him. I almost lost him twice because I couldn't follow him. And of course, when you can't see him, you can't follow close enough to heal him. After the 3rd or 4th close call, he finally took the hint. Things went much better after that.

Get 2 macro's
    1) that you need to redo every time you get a new puller
    /macro a /assist <puller name>
    2) /assist
    hotkey 1 to see who the puller is attacking (als easy if you expect adds and you have a mezzer around), hotkey 2 to see who gets attacked by the mob that the puller is attacking (after using hotkey 1).

The mobs always point at the person they are fighting.

Originally posted by WookiHog
    On a side note; Is there a thread that contains the names of chest looters, dicks, cry babies, finger pointers, etc? That's kept current? If not I think we should start one since you can waste up to 2 hours before you realize the teamate standing next to you doenst read the chat menu.
    No, and do not ask for one either unlesss you are prepared to be listed in the thing for whatever it was someone might have thought you did. All kinds of blacklisting is bad. Make your own decisions about people.

true Story:

Everyone is AFk and in the entrance, enforcer is hopping around the corners of the room inadverdently opening the main doors... mob veterans look at this idiot, and he wonders why he's now at Reclaim with me *****ing him out foir getting us all killed.

Of course with the new autoattack options, i would suggest removing monster auto attack, and then when you get shot you won't be hitting the wrong add (kinda helps a bit when someone has calmed it)

also keep in mind reflect shields break calms

Originally posted by Emiko
    true Story:

Everyone is AFk and in the entrance, enforcer is hopping around the corners of the room inadverdently opening the main doors... mob veterans look at this idiot, and he wonders why he's now at Reclaim with me *****ing him out foir getting us all killed.
    Yea, people who hop around entrance should have their eyes eaten out by ants. I'd say 99% of my deaths in team mission was from someone doing just that, and getting 3 mobs on me that killed me before I could zone out.

When you've teamed with Adventurers/Fixers since 14.4 since they are now 'fixed'.
    Only to find out its no different since all the 'fixes' are team mission boss loot only (which is why they are here) and the stuff they have already has level reqs they dont meet yet!
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Wrob
    with my sold some time ago A doc was a complete bias, and Complained about my evades (which was about 800.800.500) at the time.
    but he complained and complained so when he got aggro and I did not bother to shoot the mob and he died and lost 5m xp

thats the recepie

hrm, I bet you would have been pissed if that doc had decided to not heal you.

That was mean. I may have problems with team mates, but I dont let my feelings get in the way of someone living or dying.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I've done that once, back when traders heals meant something...

I'm a clanner, out in Lush. Some omni adventurer in the group was whining about me being a smelly clanner (i was ) and i had no problem. Then he was spouting about we'd be better off getting a real teammate, yada yada yada, so I told him i didn't really NEED to calm, root, or any such thing to a mob who was attacking him (or heal) and he said he was an almighty adventurer and didn't need my heals.

great! i've got his own words! Of course, I could see on the team menu that his nano was empty. so away we went! I team healed a while, kept him alive, then quit I healed anyone else but him, and after a nice long walk back from his outpost, I asked why he didn't heal. He said he was out of nano kits. I asked why his bright-thinking, ever-so-holy OMNI self didn't buy some at the outpost, he said he forgot.
    He remembered on his 2nd trip back.

RolePlaying is fine, but make sure you can back it up when you tell a smelly clanner you don't need their heals

Originally posted by Turin

hrm, I bet you would have been pissed if that doc had decided to not heal you.

That was mean. I may have problems with team mates, but I dont let my feelings get in the way of someone living or dying.

well he was beeing an ass

I'm not a ass (I may appear like that on the boards but I am an ok guy)
    and he was *****ing all the time and my head hurt,what can I do then ?

so Biatch is a ****** word , k

You're in a QL 150 mission with 2 docs, and the adventurer is doing all the healing because the docs are afraid the mobs will aggro on them. You guessed it, I was that adventurer, and I didn't lose one player that mission.

Mind you we only fought 4 mobs before the Tank had to go eat dinner and everyone else quit.

hey cool

Hey, at least you guys are getting to your missions..

Team member DDDD went ld.

"pass lead, targeting DDDD"

DDDD has joined your team.

"WB"

"you have recieved a new mission"

"ok let's head out guys"

Team member AAAA went ld....

"pass lead, targeting AAAA"

*crash*

/s hey can i get an invite guys!

team member BBBB has gone ld.

team member DDDD has gone ld.

DDDD has joined your team

BBBB had joined your team

team member CCCC has gone ld.

CCCC has joined your team

*crash*

/s hey can I get an invite?

message from AAAA : Dude the team broke up, was taking too long, doc left.

omg reminds me of Newland pre 14.2

- ninja looters

- docs that dont believe in healing after the fight is over

- team members that say upon entering team "Sorry guys, I havent played in months and this character is really gimped."

- having a 90-100 level team with 2 NTs an Adventurer 2 Fixers an MA and no Doc and the mission leader gets a ql 180+ mission and says, "No worries."

- when my team members want a level 97 opifex MA to tank the ql 180ish misson...

- when you notice chests disappearing and you diplomatically make the comment, "Please post anything you find in chest that someone else might find useful," and someone responds, "Why?"

And last but not least:

- when in a team mission, you die from a single well pulled mob and your Doc says, "Sorry, I just dinged and was training my ips."
    Last edited by Rentathug; Jul 2nd, 2002 at 02:05:06.
    Why'd ya do it? Why'd ya waste Cyrus?

No reason. I just like doin things like that.

Waiting for the tank/puller to get into the mission and the others say lets pull and proceed to do so getting the tank killed in the process of entering

Wink mostly docs

All you will read has happend :

Hunting time, place 8*8

Team : 3 docs, 1 adventurer, Me NT lvl 74.
    After 5 min of hunt getting an add on me.
    Going to reclaim...

Team mission, small team doc, ma, Me NT lvl 110.
    Doc yelling because MA was healing.
    DO NOT HEAL THATS MY JOB...
    MA continues to heal.
    End of the mission : doc :"damn i haven't use a lot if nanopacks"
    doc ==> **** list

Doc wandering around to get chests.. 3 adds ( enforcers )

Big Team mission QL 160

plz don't stay in front of the door, the mobs r aggro.

All dead.

Small team :

Player: We will share the chests, i am looking for 1 yalm.
    Same players running ahead and opening all chests.

Originally posted by Wrob
    I have the best solution.

I never teamed with engs or mps.
    I teamed with crats for xp bff and calms and kicked them if they made a pet.

1. pets leeches xp
    2. pets suck
    3. pets get stuck.

learn to play your class without the pet (not solo).
    It will be so less chaotic (own experiences)
    Letting a team mate die intentionally, pets leeching xp.. You realize you are the kind of person this thread was made to make fun of? Might as well have called it "You know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed if you team with Wrob".

hehe I have said sorry for my words that night I posted that cause I was in a bad mood

but ok I did a mistake but would you like it if someone annoys you for lets see 1 hour ? in your own team.

since you were not there you can keep your opinion to urself k? :\

btw! team usually like me because I don't talk a lot and do my job.
    only got a short fuse

ow and go back to ur powerlvling coldstrike, or try pvp maybe or no no no thats wasting of valuable lvling time. newb
    Last edited by Selyana; Jul 4th, 2002 at 20:15:28.

When people start to take the game so seriously that they actually stop having fun. That is a sad time.

I see no problem with pets in QLsuperhigh missions. Id rather they leech 1% xp then wait 15-30 minutes to continue the mission everytime we are waiting for someones' rezz to wear off just cos we didnt use any pets.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast