Page 1 of 20 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

Angry ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

- The Enforcer demand that the Engie pull with his bot from 1st room

- None has pulling / calming macros.

- Someone ask how you can type so fast "Calming ((( Seasonned Nanotechnician )) --> Don't hit !!" every time.

- The MP has his healing pet on him.

- The tank is under 40% HP and starts running to the exit while the Doc try to targets him.

- The Adventurer has to talked into actually healing the group, because he doesn't wan to slow down his damage output.

- The NT insist to open each fight with a nuke on the target, because if he does not he won't able to nuke it a second time.

- The Crat refuse to calm mobs because there's a puller and that he should know his job.

- The level 85 Doc won't group with you for a mission in BS because it's only Q130 and he won't get 50k xp a kill.

- The Trader explain to every single profession in the team how to play and what to do, while nether healing / wrangling / calming and getting all the aggro by an initial crit on each mob.

- The MA will insist on tanking while there's 2 slayerdroids in team and will get pissed off because the Engies trimmered the slayers so much that he can't hold aggro.

- The MP insist on sicking his Mezz pet on adds, certifying that if we don't mess up it will be ok.

- The 130 NT don't know how to duplicate a mission key.

- The same NT goes to the mission without telling the team to follow or how to get there, insisting that we should just look on the icon in the mission panel.

- The 120 Adventurer has a Tank armor.

- The 115 MA has a Battlesuit.

Disclaimer : any similarities with live people or situations is intentional - All this happened to me - If you recognize yourself here I hope you got some clues now
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Not 100+ yet...but I'm glad to see that people don't magically get smarter as they pass 100.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Talking

Oh, how I laughed !

Great one Gummi !

And Hey - I learnt to learnt how to duplicate a key a whole 5 levels ago !! :-) :-)
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

hmmm...

- you have an agent in your group?

I guess this all happend to you Gummi ? Well thats why I team only with guild-mates ....

Re: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

Originally posted by Gummizluv

-Someone ask how you can type so fast "Calming ((( Seasonned Nanotechnician )) --> Don't hit !!" every time.
    LOL

Great post.. and so true..

Amanite

Gummi, you forgot....

- - The person who pulled the mission has to beg to get a Key duper, and when no one has 1 they go after you(since u look like a 1337 hax0r, right?) and u tell them, no i don't want u stealing it cause its to expensive and/or 1337 for u to use.
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Yeah, we're talking 19 whole credits now

I got mine at level 2

When I team, I usually play with guildmates, in this formation:

Me (MP, with restite)
    Engie (with warbot)
    Soldier (nova)
    Enforcer (beam)
    Fixer (runner/puller)
    --open spot.

Now, what we do is the following:

if it is an office type mission, we all camp in the big room, have the fixer run around and grab us mobs, lead them back, and we all start beating away at it, while the heal pet is instantly tasked onto fixer when he reenters big room.

Other missions:

engie/mp pet go in first, hitting for a bit to hold aggro, and the rest of us run in, with heal pet instantly tasked onto the person pulling aggro (I have the team window open so I can see the health bars)

It usually works out quite nicely We have a good flow when he team missions. We're doing ql140ish missions now, being 70-80. It's close sometimes, if we get 2 mobs at the same time, or an enforcer type mob with serious difficulty deciding which one of us to hit :\

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

- When the agent decides to Aimed Shot at the start of the fight, then continues to do so after getting killed for Aimed Shot'ing the first time.

- When people decide that buffing isn't important, and that; despite the rest of the team buffing; they take it upon themselves to tank instead.

- When the doc starts pulling.

- When people decide to loot chests in the middle of a fight. It's a dead giveaway when you can't see the embarrased look on their faces due to there being a big black cloud where there head was.

- When people start telling off the soldier for sitting down after fighting a deep red, despite the fact they've got no nano pool, and are shaking.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Originally posted by Dscaper
    [B- When people decide to loot chests in the middle of a fight. It's a dead giveaway when you can't see the embarrased look on their faces due to there being a big black cloud where there head was.[/B]
    LOL - classic!

Great thread.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Talking

Gummi,
    you have my deepest sympathy .....

As a doc, I feel soooo much pain.

I don't mean to be cruel, but when you have a trader that's almost level 100, and isn't sure what nanos to buy, which ones are useful, and "are calms any good" DAMN! how to you get levels? or an adventurer that doesn't know they can heal.....

Ya know, there are some groups that flow sooo beautifully, and as you'll notice, they aren't the ones with players who's mommy makes them go to bed in the middle of a mission because it's after 8pm

sorry kids, if you can't stay up, don't join the team....and if you have nothing to contribute, don't join the team

Talking Dont forget!!!

4 Mobs 3 calmed and enter Engi/MP that can't seem to use any command other than /pet hunt....
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

- When you have a level 130 tank with 200 evades...

- When members of your team start taking 3 crits in a row from seasoned mobs...

- When your tank can't break a root...

- When someone asks whats a crit buff?

- When your doc runs out of nano rechargers and the tank offers them their quality 50s...

- When your doc says that they cant use ql 50 rechargers cuz they dont have the treatment...

- And last but not least... When you get someone that has only one toon yet seems to know everything about all the professions and wastes everyones time explaining how he/she/they feel(s) the team should function and gets pissed off and leaves when they die due to the fact that he/she/they feel(s) evades are ip sinks...

How about

-When an engi asks you how you can get a team of 6 into a single player mission and you answer "We'll just dupe the key", he promptly leaves claiming he doesnt want to get banned because of a duping exploit.
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)

- When your doc runs out of nano rechargers and the tank offers them their quality 50s...

- When your doc says that they cant use ql 50 rechargers cuz they dont have the treatment...
    rofl!!

I teamed with someone out in lush with my lower trader... was with someone who was omni, a level 45 adventurer or so.

Well, they had a problem with me being clan, despite I was the only person besides them that could heal, so I asked if they would rather me not heal them.
    They were fine with that, the comment was "I can heal my own damn self!".... now, the team menu showed they had no nano, so I let it go at that.
    When they died (they asked me not to heal!) and came back, they jumped into battle with 1/4 health left, no nano..... I asked, and they said they had no nano chargers. I mean, weren't you at the outpost just now?

"I can heal myself dammit!"
    heh.... good one....

Been there done that?

I recognize atleast 90% of these scenarios, with the 1st one as the most common...

People have to learn, that even if my slayerdroid might kill the one I send him on, the other 2 will go for me... and with less than 2k hp at these lvls, you go down in about 2-3 hits...

Addition to the list:

Doc goes afk (usually phone or bathroom), and some moron decides that it would be a good time to take care of that Veteran Enforcer 2 rooms ahead.
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Some team i have grouped with just wont take sound advice. I like ql 180-190 missions (perhaps going as high as ql 195), if we have a good team. However im perfectly happy with ql 170 missions too. Why?

The xp might not be as great, but with a good team you get xp a lot faster and you just never die. Dying tends to break teams up.

I just dont get it when teams insist on doing ql 190+ missions without proper healers. You'd do better if you found another team, cause most likely you'll get yourself killed and loose whatever xp you have gained.

The exeption is of course when your helping out friends. I'll die tons of times to help out a bud. Wont bother me at all.
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

- "I need to buff"

- "ok, pulling mob!"

- "dammit, I can't heal unless I buff!"

- "hi reclaim.... how are you today?" *hits 'leave' button in team menu*

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast