Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920

Thread: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

How do you die in a level 100+ team?

~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio

~Chris
    easy.

Originally posted by NotAmy

easy.

How? /me is confused :/

I haven't died at level 100+ with any of my alts...

~Chris

How? /me is confused :/

I haven't died at level 100+ with any of my alts...
    ~Chris
    /terminate

give it a try

omg. met another one.

lvl 183 enf this time.... shall not say out the name coz he was actually quite good just two days ago... think it might be his friends logging in instead of the original owner....

anyway, he went to draw the mission. Got 2, when he update us at BS, both are in BS, BUT, not in home.

went to redraw the missions, announced that he drew 3 more. Then he said he hope this time they will be at home. We asked him to check the location before bringing the mission to us. He asked.... "How?"

Team split.
    Sonny BeachHunk Beach - Level 200 Omni Enforcer - Current Armor

Tanked: Ian Warr, Supply Master Smug, High Commander Fredrickson, Diamondine Soldier, Fiery Soldier, Notum Soldier, Obediency Enforcer, The One, Peter Lee, Ljotur, Special Agent Lamb, Nelly Johnson, Patricia Johnson, The Pest and pretty much anything else there is to tank.

i only recently realised i could upload missions i hadnt accepted yet onto the world map & check it's not all that bad a crime really, & some people very rarely pull missions (ie me) so it's not realy an issue.
    how you die in 100+ missions, the team splits into 3 groups of 2, run into an ace mob each, converge on the lift, in the mess someone always dies lol. also LOS bugs can prevent you being healed, & some low hp classes can fall very fast to boss mobs who do odd damage types (ie cold, i got hit for 1k a hit from one once, eurgh) & i dont usually ensure a doc in my groups, although their nice to have, i dont find them very neccesary. advents can do the job fine, & MA's can just about keep the tank alive if the **** hits the fan.

my contribution to the thread.
    when the engie insists on going into the boss room first to put his pet on the boss... always gives me the heebie jeebes!
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Not long ago playing my Fixer we where so blessed to have a Enf which was 10+ lvls higher then me and in shiney CAS armor and evrything.. we also had a doc, soldier, ma and crat where the crat and ma is real life friends of me. So I tough we where set for life with xp.. my bad..
    So we all agrees that the shiney enf should pull and tank since he was highest lvl and had the best equip (or so I tought)

We enter main room and the Enf pulls all 4 mobs which went nice except that he had his dmg shield on and the crat had some problems keeping them all calmed. even the soldier didnt have any dmg shields on.

then I notice a pattern, the doc gets aggro all the time, after main room we start going room to room.. and evrytime the Enf cant hold the aggro, and since we agreed upon letting the enf tank I had put my attack bar down to not get aggro (yes I was a twinked phix0r) so did the MA.

So I asked the enf if he got Mongo and if he would be so nice to use it so that the doc might live to see another day (the doc being nearly killed on each mob). he replayed that he didnt have it yet due to his nanos being sucky.. I then checked my Essence I got from him which turned out to be the +8 str/sta version.
    Mind you we where all lvl 100+ here.
    SO I asked him why his nanoskills sucked.. he said he didnt have any IP left. fair enough I tought..
    So next question was what he had burned his IP on since he didnt have any good nanoskills, he promptly replayed that he had burned them on getting some neat stuff equiped that was including the CAS...
    After going trough his list of "neat" stuff I found out that my lvl 80 enf had them all AND good nanos atleast much better than him (both his and mine are atroxes)
    So I asked him again what he had spent his IP on and he just turned silent...

I guess he was either ebayed or just very bad in distrobuting his IP (spending all on Swiming and Adventuring skills ?)...
    we all splitt after that conversation.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

~Chris
    - take an extended afk in a huge team mission (team sanctioned it, RL emergency)

- come back

- try to find your team

- use Rage to run faster

- ignore your HP bar

- Hug reclaim
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Re: ------- (( How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed ))

Originally posted by (Gummizluv)

- None has pulling / calming macros.
    Dont lie.. :P
    Last edited by Cahlor; Jan 12th, 2003 at 03:23:01.

-Your doc decides to be the puller without telling anyone

-The same doc splitting the party into 2 seperate groups

-The same doc that split your party leading the seperate group into the boss without the other and causing both of them to be torn apart

-The doc not knowing how to cast team nanos, thinking that you have to cast it on each person while trying to be a puller.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920