Well, here I go with another bug report.

I was doing a nice little mission in the Athen Shire, with a reward I really want (a QL13 pillow, which I'll promptly put up for sale).

I was almost done with it, I had cleared out every room but this giant one with a hallway and another room branching out from it (the mission item was in the last room, and I never pick them up until I've killed every enemy). I was in this room with a bunch of column's preventing the monster to attack me (I'm sure you've all seen the room, it's a small square, one door on each side, with 4 column's going diagonally across the room. To get to the other side you have to jump through some wooden boards). So the monster targets me, but can't attack me. I decide to kill the last monster (I was almost leveled, I just needed two or three more kills).

I hop across and all of the sudden I'm attacked 50 trillion times instantaneously. Bam, I'm back in Old Athens.

I didn't even have time to fire off a single shot at it. It's like it had started hitting me while I was on the other side, but I took the damage once I crossed over.

This is a horrible horrible bug that's been around for as long as the game's been out, yet has never been fixed. Why not?

Nothing is worse in this game when you die, lose 90% of an XP bar, and waste all that time, DUE TO A GLITCH IN THE GAME.

For Black Baby Jesus' sake, the game's been out for nearly a year. How hard is it to fix a bug that people have been reporting since the betas?