Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Order of Chaos Wants You, Join Today!

Lightbulb The Order of Chaos Wants You, Join Today! (RK1)

The Order of Chaos wants you to join today!

Are you looking for a guild of people to team and have fun with?

Are you new to the game and need help from some new friends?

Are you tired of guilds who are arogant?

Are you tired of guilds who only accept high-level people?

Are you a high-level player who is looking for a change?

Are you tired of guilds that promise cooperation and don't deliver?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then The Order of Chaos wants you to join!

The OrderOfChaos is an Omni-Tek guild located on RK-1 and is lead by LostLogic. Considering the guild was formed in the first couple of weeks of AO, it has many diverse members of all classes and levels. Currently over 200 members (I just cleaned house) exist in the guild averaging from level 77 up to level 187. Everyone is welcome regardless of experience (some additional benefits are available for high-level players.)

Of course, there are some requirements/rules:

Requirements
    1. You must be a team-player.

2. Members of OOC do not sell items to one-another. Everything is free to guildmates. (Unless for fund-raising or in times of real financial need)

3. Members of OOC do not charge guildmates for services.

4. You are expected to help guildmates run missions/acquire items/and team in hunting parties. (within your abilities of course)

5. No grief players or guild hoppers. If you have many OT enemies in the game, then we do not want you. Only nice people need apply.

6. No instigators. If you argue with people on a regular basis, don't bother applying.

7. No moochers. Don't come to OOC looking for a free-ride. You are expected to give as well as receive.

8. You must be level 50 or higher. This is to make sure you are a dedicated player and not joining for a free-ride.

Mission Statement
    The Order of Chaos is devoted to ensuring the profitability of Omni-Tek. The leadership of OOC does everything in its power to provide security and sources of revenue for OT. Any threat to OT profits is dealt with swiftly and completely.

Recruitment Process
    If you feel you are OOC material, please visit the website at http://www.lostlogic.com/ooc_join.shtml or /tell LostLogic in-game. Once you are accepted, you will be added to the guild as an Applicant. Your 3-week trial begins at that time. If you prove yourself OOC material throughout the 3-week trial, you are granted full membership.

Roleplaying
    The Order of Chaos has been around a while; therefore, it has been involved in many of the in-game events such as: The Galway Pact, FunCom Sponsored Guild Leadership Meetings, The Amnesty Protest March, and The Black Alliance. If you want to join a guild that has an active role in the game, then OOC is for you.

Contact Information
    You can email the guild leader at webmaster@lostlogic.com.
    You can also visit the guild website at www.lostlogic.com/ooc.shtml
    Or give the leader a tell by "/tell LostLogic"

Leader Profile
    LostLogic is a nanomage nano-technician at level 144 as of 05-06-2002. LostLogic has operated guilds in other MMORPGs such as Merdian59, Ultima Online, Everquest, and Asherons Call. He has also published a book on multiplayer game development.
    Last edited by LostLogic; May 7th, 2002 at 03:31:10.

:)

Kudos to OOC, btw, been with them for a while, and they RULE

Originally posted by Detonate
    must...... out bump....... LostLogic........

*BUMP*
    Never!!!

Lightbulb

We have implemented a new doc policy:

Any docs that join are eligible to have all of thier nano formulas paid for by the guild bank.

how about traders...=)

QL 120+ nanos?

How about it....everyone needs a good wrangle
    ~Manchilde

Thumbs up

Some additional benefits of membership:

1. Free buffs.

2. Free Nano-Programming.

3. Guild Missions - We run missions on a regular basis to gather equipment needed by other members. Our latest run garnered a QL200 Nova!

LostLogic
    President - TheOrderOfChaos

Originally posted by Piikey
    how about traders...=)

QL 120+ nanos?

How about it....everyone needs a good wrangle
    It can be put under consideration. Contact me in-game.

LostLogic
    President - TheOrderOfChaos

Lightbulb Special Defense team now forming

The Order of Chaos is now forming a special shock-defense team to combat rogue clanners.

Visit www.lostlogic.com/ooc.shtml if you think you have what it takes to join.

Lightbulb

The Order of Chaos brought down the Iron Reet and killed Neleb in the Steps of Madness over the weekend.

Come join us if you would like to take part in such activities!

Lightbulb

The 4th Annual Recruit Training Camp is now forming. Sign up today!

LostLogic is speaking at the TAG interview on Saturday 2:30pm est. Come if you would like to hear The Order of Chaos' view on questions.

LostLogic has operated guilds in other MMORPGs such as Merdian59...
    If this is true, then we need to talk; cause now i KNOW you know your shi!t as far as guilds are concerned. Merdian was perhaps the most guild/poltical oriented game to date. I should know, ive been PKed many times bcause of my guild/faction aligment. Nothing quite like a good old fashioined guildwar.

What server were you on? I was Raisputan in the Knights of the Bardic order on server 105.

Originally posted by Ducimus

If this is true, then we need to talk; cause now i KNOW you know your shi!t as far as guilds are concerned. Merdian was perhaps the most guild/poltical oriented game to date. I should know, ive been PKed many times bcause of my guild/faction aligment. Nothing quite like a good old fashioined guildwar.

What server were you on? I was Raisputan in the Knights of the Bardic order on server 105.
    I was FenrisTheWolf, leader of The Platinum Hoarde on server 105.

Prior to that I was a lead member of The Order of The Flame on server 102.

"5. No grief players or guild hoppers. If you have many OT enemies in the game, then we do not want you. Only nice people need apply."

Uh, get rid of Megatronex. He is a grief player beyond belief.

Originally posted by TimOtholt
    "5. No grief players or guild hoppers. If you have many OT enemies in the game, then we do not want you. Only nice people need apply."

Uh, get rid of Megatronex. He is a grief player beyond belief.
    Give me an in-game tell and let me know what you are referring to.

Thanks,

LL

Talking A Bumperz

A bump for our Leader!!!!

woohoo, OOC
    Zane "MakVar" Bounacore
    Opifex Agent 193
    RB1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast