Thread: Not getting "guaranteed" tokens

Not getting "guaranteed" tokens

After 12.8 we were told that we would be "guaranteed" a token if we killed all monsters and none of them were grey. Numerous people have reported that when they go on the small missions with 2-8 MOBs, they often do not get a token. I find that I get one about 50% of the time in those cases. You keep asking us to trust you, saying that this relationship cannot work without trust. Yet we keep getting fed incomplete or incorrect information.

Scorus

On the flip side there seem to be an awful lot of mission with GIGANTIC maps. If kill 30 MOBs and find the item halfway through one of these I always get a token, even though there are 30 more still alive.

Heh

On the flip side i killed Nutbar03 in 2ho the other day and I didn't get a token..Maybe get tokens for killing omni's/clans

Smile Tokens

Hi

Today I got 4 tokens in a row with the slider around 50% and with some greys too, killing all MOBs in the mission.
    This was all Kill missions.

Mirkan
    Clan Soldier

Omni/Clan

What I meant was that if you put the bar to good, you will get Omni's in the mission (usually) if your clan. When talking to a GM about this, he told me that if you kill all mobs of the other side in your mission, then you will get a token, grey or not.

Untested I cannot verify if this is true but this coming from a GM (not an ARK) is probably a pretty good source .

Late,
    Notorian

LVL 115 Atrox Clan Soldier (RK2)