Thread: Why do u keep DELAYING 14.0???

Angry Why do u keep DELAYING 14.0???

Right now on Live is the second patch or fix or whatever you wanna call it and they have specified both times THIS IS NOT 14.0. Then tell us when it is going to be, this is ludicrous. I hear team missions are running smooth on Test and it has been there over a month or so? Or is this delaying cause you still need more time to fix the promised fixed classes and implement the promised IPR and the promised Team missions. This is crap, how many more weeks or months before we get 14.0. I am sick of missions now and i think Team missions will change that a little. Something new....cause heaven forbid you make a good hunting spot where the xp is good and the save isnt 4 zones away. Just my 2 sense.

"[17:33:53] *** Karetha changes topic to 'Welcome to AO: Servers up after Zoning Fix. 14.0 coming Wednesday.'"

This is also as of right now announced on the launcher.

Todays date is monday, the 8th of April. Not a long wait, really. I just hope team missions will work out okay.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Wow, where you getting that team mission info?

I read the Test Boards here, and while I see there has been progress made on the Team missions, I'm not sure that it can be called 'running smooth'.

Read the first post here

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=15814

As you can see 14.0 is a mess and Im surprised its comming on Wednesday. Oh well time for mass patching after Wednesday.
    Lisa Newvena Simpson
    Chimp NovemberSix McGimp
    Proud Applicant of Band of Brothers

I was here at the 26:th of June , bring it on!

actually that thread was posted a few days after 14.0 came to test. For the most part it's pretty cleaned up. Infact team missions are fine now .

I haven't been there much in these past weeks but I've not heard of any new bugs since 14.04...
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Thumbs down Why is it taking so long? The answer is obvious.

Just be patient. The Q&A department at Funcom is hard at work looking for bugs and exploits in 14.0. If they can't find any, it will take at least a week or two for the programmers to add some new ones to the patch before it can go live.

In 14.01 Team Missions were deathtraps. They reduced it in 14.03 and team missions were far, far too easy. They have hit a middle ground in 14.05.

Which of these steps do you wish they had stopped with so that 14.0 could go live sooner?

Scorus

Originally posted by Scorus
    In 14.01 Team Missions were deathtraps. They reduced it in 14.03 and team missions were far, far too easy. They have hit a middle ground in 14.05.

Which of these steps do you wish they had stopped with so that 14.0 could go live sooner?

Scorus
    Oooo! Ooo! Deathtrap! I vote deathtrap!
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Originally posted by Lazz
    I was here at the 26:th of June , bring it on!
    Heheheheheh! I had forgotten that pic. Now I understand the nervous look on the guy's face!
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

Arrow 14 on test

Well, I thought that team missions in 14.00 wern't bad, aggro was a bit OTT, and no doubt the actual difficulty to slider settings needed some adjustment, but they were a lot of fun. Haven't run one in 14.05 yet, but in 14.04, they were still (with the exception of the boss level) too similar to solo missions. The boss level was probably also still a bit too hard as of 14.04, though the teleporter fix should make life a bit easier if the 'being attacked from another floor' bug has been fixed...

We'll see once this hits live, more people testing team missions will help get the balance right - expect further patches

THEY SHOULDNT patch the live servers yet - my characters are still bugged with teh anon/z-axis bug on test.

DONT PATCH THE LIVE SERVER WIHT THIS PATCH YET.

Yes, Zaal. Your CHARACTER is bugged. Not the game. Once they fixed the problem, you won't get into that state, but that doesn't fix the bugged character files. So if the original bug has been fixed, as they claim, no one on live will get into that state, regardless of whether test server characters still are in it, or not.

this is a totally pointless post whatsoever... just adding to the already existing ones throughout this board.
    over and out.

Post /anon works just fine

Originally posted by Tiran
    Yes, Zaal. Your CHARACTER is bugged. Not the game. Once they fixed the problem, you won't get into that state, but that doesn't fix the bugged character files. So if the original bug has been fixed, as they claim, no one on live will get into that state, regardless of whether test server characters still are in it, or not.
    I have to agree, I've had one of my chars on test in /anon since 14.02/14.03 and had NO problems with it. It is fixed. If you have a problem with a character, I'd suggest talking to an ARK about it...

i say DEATH TRAP is the optimal setting. we should all gets loads of fun from that.

things should be fixed, even if you can't see it. LOL

i'd prefer the keep doing these minor server patches that keep breaking things than release a client patch that will raise our hopes and dash them after the server down time.

i absolutely don't want my character files messed up.