Thread: NPC store keepers

NPC store keepers

Ok on sat night after doing missions in BS Home we went to sell items in the weapons store. While trying to sell to the NPC and player came into the shop and started attacking the store keeper. Now , this made my trade window close, luckily I didn't lose the items I was selling but, this guy hides behind a table so the store keeper can not hit him. No the player doesn't hit the store keeper either he simply holds aggro so no one can sell. Does this for a while .ok I "/petition disruption". ARK shows up and does nothing saying no foul words where used and this is not harassment. We asked to speak to a GM the ARK said No.
    ( ARK = volunteer ..not funcom employee .. telling me what I can and can not do!!)

Does not even say a thing to the player. What is this?

Ok , we petition again. In hopes to get a brighter ARK.
    This time we get a told if we petition again it will be considered harassment. Do ya know what.. we petitioned again!! Why .. cause of the mistreatment of the ARK system!!
    No response .."SURPRISE"

Ok. the npc issue 1st:
    IF a player attacks and NCP shop Keeper make it a PZ or allow us to support the shop keeper. This has got to change.

The ARK issue.
    I have no idea what type of guidelines your giving these guys but using them to cut off access to funcom is a mistake. Yes, I know you get BS petitions. How do you know if some young players are making misjudgments while make funcom look bad.

if bump aplies, then I bump
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

100% gas in shops

makes you wonder why the shops aren't non combat areas. doesn't it.

and bump

Azaka

In any *reasonable* Customer Support / Service system, there is a given, known, reasonable protocol for "escalation".

If the shopkeepers choose to live in 75% gas areas, they should be aware that non-happy costumers might attack them.

scenario 1:
    "500k creds for that lousy piece of armour, you must be mad!"
    *attacks*

If they wanted to totally avoid getting ganked by everyone and their uncle, they should keep some gas pouring into the vent shafts and keep the lvl at 100%. Lots of weapons are sold, they do not require weapon licence. With a system like that, everyone will carry a weapon. I, for one, would not give a weapon to a complete stranger that might use it against me.

Having a protection-system might lower the possibility of scenario 2.

scenario 2:
    "HAH! I've found you! You're the one that sold xxxxx that rifle that killed me. I'm finally gonna get even!"

But the thing about making the shopkeeper angry and not even dare to combat him after starting a fight with him. That is the works of a coward.