Thread: Live Leet Fighting!

Live Leet Fighting!

Pssst....

Well maybe you can ban the WLFF from staging leet fights in your precious Omni cities, but who's gonna stop us running 'em in Newland, huh?
    And for the delight of all you real sports fans out there, men women and atrox, that is exactly what we is gonna do. Just come round to Newland
    Backyard 3 on Sunday 21th of April at 19:00 BST (2pm EST). And if you want to place a friendly bet or two, we sure ain't gonna stop ya.

As for all you knee-jerk liberal, leet lovers out there, I advise you to stay home and watch Teletubbies repeats on the vid. This ain't gonna be pretty.

This announcement was brought to you from the World Leet Fighting Federation (WLFF).
    Last edited by Savoy; Apr 13th, 2002 at 11:07:33.

Actually, you mean democrats.

Liberals = less government.

democrats = more government.

GET YOUR DAMN POLITICAL PARTIES CORRECT DAMN IT!.

ROFLMAO

Goa, do you know what the term "liberal" means?

Liberal, one who liberates, one who wishes to set free, one who cries and whines about the rights of creatures that currently have no rights.

Savoy did indeed means liberals, and that was a silly thing for you to post.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Perhaps Goa was thinking of "Libertarian" rather than "Liberal", when offering his overly simplified definition.

Hmm... knee-jerk democrats? Just don't seem have the same ring to it, but what do I know? The thing you got to ask yourself, you wanna sit around talk politics or you wanna watch trained, killer leets savaging each other in an arena, huh? Come on, be honest!

Fat Larry
    World Leet Fighting Federation (WLFF)

The OOC Sales Pitch

/ooc

In order to avoid confusion here are the basic facts of the event.

The Leet Fight is a roleplaying event organised (ooc) by a group of players under the label "World Leet Fighting Federation".
    Leet fighting is clandestine sport somewhere between **** fighting and professional wrestling.

On Sunday 21 in Newland Backyard 3 RK1 (2PM EST) you will be able to see leets fight each other to the death in a makeshift arena. The fights are genuine in that respect.

Members of the audience are encouraged to
    place bets on the fights among themselves, however we have decided not to handle the bettng centrally as people can get sensitive not to mention suspiscious whenever money changes hands.

I don't know what else to add. Come see for yourself, it should be a different day out. Your missions can wait an hour, surely!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Cool

/OOC

Okay, the WLFF has mentioned the US time, but what is the GMT time?

Would like to join up, but I'm not sure when it is.

2 PM East coast, 11 AM West Coast.

Talking

So that would be around 8 PM for us europeans in GMT +1000?

Originally posted by ThueBS
    So that would be around 8 PM for us europeans in GMT +1000?
    7pm GMT (EST is 5 hours behind)

I do apologise, I misread your question.

Yes it is 19:00 in the UK and 20:00 for central Europe

Talking

Great! Then I will be there. I'm not sure where the backyards are located, but I will ask Nephilous to guide me to the place.

Otherwise I hope, I can contact you Savoy.

Thx, and looking forward to see you.

Best regards,

Grandtorious

Thumbs up

Great event guys! It was a pleasure to see the leet fight each other thou I lost allot of cash

Must stop gambling!
    ------------
    Best regards,

Grandtorious
    The Nordic Alliance
    ------------

What is a liberal

A liberal is someone who favors greater freedom in political or religious matters; an opponent of the established systems; a reformer. In the US and the UK, liberals represent social reform, usually through goverment sponsered programs, and hence, larger government. Now as for environmentalists and animal rights activists, although typically allied with the libratarians they are hardly considered liberals by the modern political meaning of the word. You can see the split in ideology between environmentalists and the liberatarians easier in countries with a "Green" party seperate from the usually large libratarian party.

As for me, if I see any of those wacko tree hugging, polar bear spray painting, society hating, environmental terrorists anyone near my Leet fights, I'm pulling out my fully automatic flame thrower and letting lose.

Yeah, liberal was the correct term, Goa...

Maybe YOU should learn your political terms

By the way, how do you get the leets to fight?
    <-+-oO(SaInT-sInNeR)Oo-+->

"How do you get the leets tofight?"

Easy, you get a liberal and a conservative leet...