Thread: Why do you have treatment implants if you cannot use????

Why do you have treatment implants if you cannot use????

Why do you have treatment implants if you cant use them to put other implants in? Thats the whole purpose of treatment in the first place! What im talkin about is if you need 800 to put a QL 175 implant in and w/the doc buff, med suit and treatment booth you only hit 790. (And say its a feet implant im putting in) I cant ANYMORE use a treatment implant to raise it so i can install that implant!!! Im hoping that this is a bug and will be fixed!!!

Ah. Can anyone confirm this before I make my QL 200s and get screwed when I can't put any of them in?

Re: Why do you have treatment implants if you cannot use????

Originally posted by flyguy200
    Why do you have treatment implants if you cant use them to put other implants in? Thats the whole purpose of treatment in the first place! What im talkin about is if you need 800 to put a QL 175 implant in and w/the doc buff, med suit and treatment booth you only hit 790. (And say its a feet implant im putting in) I cant ANYMORE use a treatment implant to raise it so i can install that implant!!! Im hoping that this is a bug and will be fixed!!!
    if you are putting in a feet imp then you will have no problem, what they fixed was people were putting in high ql shineing treatment head imp to get thier treatment up to swap it with a head imp, which they didn't meet the reqs after the imp was swaped. they didn't make it were if you had a treatment head imp in and was putting in a feet that your treatment bonus wouldn't count from the head imp, if that is what you are thinking.

read thease threads,

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=20305

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=20000
    Last edited by xenomorph; Apr 30th, 2002 at 18:11:25.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

yes, treatmen implants is still usable.
    You put one in, and it raises your treatment skill.

What you probably are talking about, is the treatment implant EXPLOIT they fixed not long ago.