Thread: Rubi-Ka: One tacky planet!

Talking Rubi-Ka: One tacky planet!

picture this, you know you've seen it...

chilled plasteel helmet + vito's chest armor & sleeves + titan's boots + heated plasteel pants + sid's armor gloves...

o_O

or worse yet; green med, sleeveless robe + bau armor boots + omni-pol helmet + vito's gloves...

then the ultimate offense:... grid armor. [j/k]

*snaps fingers like a drag-queen* hunnies, buy a full set of something... you cheap b!atches.

Hehe!

Im with ya all the way!
    Ive got a Senpai Coat but i only wear it in emergencies cos everyone else wears them and they look bad

Style is everything

I havent got a full set of anything cos ive found my favourite armour combo:

Basic Tech Armor chest, sleeves and gloves (Gotta be female tho ... and not Flowers cos that colour doesnt suit me )
    Nomad Armor Pants (Looks nice n shiny and goes well with the Tech)
    Senpai Secundus helmet (All other helmets are seriously ugly ... And i only wear this in emergencies anyway. Shades are #1 choice)
    Senpai Tertius Boots (Nice n shiny gold colour)

I only put my Senpai over the top when i absolutely have to
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

the ugliest thing on the whole planet:

atrox in nail armor pants. ugh.

Hehe anything in Nail armour pants looks ugly
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

There is a reason to why my engineer wears Omni-Pol elite armor about 35 qls below his lvl... Looks are everything!
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

baaaahhhhh....I go for AC's not looks...although, yea, I will be getting a brand new shiny omni-elite set soon, since I finally got the spare cash.
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by SolyHhit
    baaaahhhhh....I go for AC's not looks...although, yea, I will be getting a brand new shiny omni-elite set soon, since I finally got the spare cash.
    I hear that! The fashion police would throw me in jail so fast my head would spin, but my AC's are nice!

LOL! Maybe someday when I have a little more $$$ I'll be more color coordinated. Until then, I'm okay with being a fashion refugee!
    "Hey, hey now. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean.
    'Cause, remember, no matter where you go..... there you are."
    -Buckaroo Banzai

Just got a full set of cyborg armor.

It looks like that yellow plasteel...

:\

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Sambika
    Hehe anything in Nail armour pants looks ugly
    >gak< yes my mind somehow blocked out the memory of nail armor... i wore those pants once with a kevlar vest before i had money to look decent. lol *shudders*

coordinated, not boring

Yes, I am kinda a middle of the Road type. I try some different types together to see what looks good.

I like a Ravens and Bau mix, looks nice.

Personally those peeps that wear ALL heated, or All Chilled, or Titan :P , they just don't have any Flair.

So mix and Match or get a Decent Trenchcoat to go over it. If you have to get something get a COAT, the cloak and helmet combo is WRONG. :P

Cloaks are only good if you are doing the Cloak hood look. I have an MP named Ladywinter, and she wears all White with a cloak and hood, it she looks the part.

But an MA in a Green cloak and heated helmet :P

Is your life really worth all that much if that's how you are gonna look?
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

My atrox MP uses a full set of Elite with a Nano Armor Helmet, and a "sparkle plate" in the back slot for AC.

it looks great

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

I go from a full set of Bau/Waitt cyber armor, or mix and match Bau and Waitt pieces since the colors are close. When I'm not doing missions, I wear guild uniform (black Omni cloak for my position) plus shades. I would definitely sacrifice some AC for looking halfway good.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Hm,

my 'trox Enforcer is using that Skull-cap like Energized Helmet thingy, Kevlar-Vest, Low-Tech Armor Shorts, Tatoos instead of Sleeves. Haven't found a decent pair of boots yet.

Definetly no coat, maybe Tank....

Cheers
    Leetjuggler
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Go for full graft. It looks scary.

I don't know what people have against flowers. Granted, the helmet is just about as rediculously ugly as they get, but replace it with some shades and you look pretty cool. And the AC is not too shabby either.

Of course, if you wanna look really good, you're probably gonna have to wear some socials. You'll get beaten to death by mobs, but at least you're being beaten to death while looking cool

Oh, and I've always liked organic armour too. It looks freaky. I once had a guy /tell me "dude, what's up with your skin?"
    Last edited by Mharc; Apr 8th, 2002 at 16:45:09.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

A trenchcoat in the back slot... Hides the fact that you are a poverty stricken newbie...

Originally posted by Zarrot
    A trenchcoat in the back slot... Hides the fact that you are a poverty stricken newbie...
    Always one of the first things I mission for when I start a new char! (usually too lazy to swap a coat from another account, so I mission for a coat ... priorities you know... ).
    Doctor Valen, Omni Medic
    Keeper Mezathras

I gave up trying to get any decent looking armor, bought a Lava trench instead .

Kevlar vest and nail armour pants? LOL!

Full biomech armour with shades is the sh1t.
    As far as helmets go nano armour helmet rule.

Ful set of tech or flowers looks cool with shades but only if you are solitus or atrox, opis have to skinny arms.