Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Operation Bash-a-Borg - Neutral Token Board Finale

((ooc: due to a RL visit to some friends I was unable to attend the event but I'm glad it turned out to be a great event for you all. Now I want screenshots and lots of them ))

Though it was really nice to be helping out with the destruction of the Cyborgs and the finding of the tokenboards, what really surprised me was the condition of the Cyborg Camp in the Milky Way.

One of the reasonings behind the attack was that the Cyborgs are bent on the destruction of biological matter to the advantage of the machine. The test result on the earth, air and water samples that the Desert Winds took are still out for analysis but from visual observation I can say that the area looked pretty clean.

Not a sign of the usual waste the borgs dump everwhere, and plant and animal life thrives!

This puzzles the members of DW and we will continue to monitor this particular camp an its development.

((It was great fun to see so many people gathered, and I hope we can do something like this again sometime ))
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

A glorious battle to be sure. Props to the team leaders for making it run smooth. The borgs stood little chance against the combined wrath of the citizens of Rubi-ka. Whisper's Edge congratulates all those involved in aiding in this operation and continues to hope for the neutrals to have their own merit board system.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Nevver trips Vixentrox.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by SinisterCake
    Watch who you call fat Nevver... *sighs* young people these days, no respect for the older and wiser...

A Thank you to all for helping to at least salvage the market share value of Uncle Bazzit Foundry Corperation. As for the Token board production? It will take time and negotiation with the the Neutral community and the share holders (ARK). I will open up talks through alternate means in time.

I can only advice RUR to increase security and to relocate their research material as we have done, should the remnants of the Borg force seek to take revenge, (If they can reach into Omni HQ before being repelled, then we have to worry a little).

Good day to you,

Emmet Bazzit (CEO: Uncle Bazzit Foundry).
    I'm relieved to see that rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated.

I think the design of your Profiteer's Helper very cleverly addresses the legitimate desires of Neutrals to engage in travel and trade without competing directly with the more offensive and defensive combat bonuses of the Clan and Omni token boards. Nicely done.

I hope you'll push the Profiteer's Helper into production as soon as possible. I volunteer to do whatever I can to help: funding, testing, etc.

Originally posted by Dunsany
    I'm relieved to see that rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated.
    It almost wasn't an exaggeration. I voted to shove him off the top of the platform at the top of the tree in Cyborg Valley.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    It almost wasn't an exaggeration. I voted to shove him off the top of the platform at the top of the tree in Cyborg Valley.
    I admit I spend a lot of time away from civilization and probably miss a lot of important news. Why exactly are you trying to kill Emmet Bazzit?

He did not seem dependable.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

He did not seem dependable.
    I see. You place a high value on dependability. That's good to know.

I am keeping an open mind about Emmet Bazzit for the time being. Time will tell.

Originally posted by Dunsany
    You place a high value on dependability.
    That's one way to look at it.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

That's one way to look at it.
    You raise more questions than you answer. Probably none of my business.

My only interest in Emmet Bazzit at the moment is getting the Profiteer's Helper into production. I am cautiously optimistic that the Neutral community can depend on Bazzit to deliver.

Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Originally posted by Eternalforce
    Experimental Cyborg Token Board

((Yay for j00 ))
    I'll bet Nevver looted the Cyborg that dropped that and is holding it for ransom or something worse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123