Thread: lvl 59 engi Looking for a RK2 guild!

lvl 59 engi Looking for a RK2 guild!

Hi, im an engi on RK2, on the omni side. Im looking to join a guild mainly because I want to be able to enjoy the game more. To tell the truth, I am always so very jealous when I look at some1 else who belongs to another guild, who is seriosuly over equipped with armor, weapons, nanos, and implants. Now im not asking any guild to do all that, im just looking for help and to know the game better.

The guild that Im looking for, preferralbly, should have anywhere from 20-50 people. ( more than that, I'm afraid that the guild chat would be spammed, and the ones who actually need heklp wont be able to contact others who can help. ) Im also looking for a fairly seriosu guild, not one that talk about sports and all that other stuff everyday, but one that talks bout stuff around them.

I am a medicore player, or at least thats wat i think i am. I usually play on weekdays everyday, from 4pm-9pm, and weekends from 1pm-11pm. Im not looking to be powerlvled or anything, cuz that would take some of the fun away, im just looking to have some1 there to watch my bak n support me when i really need that 5k of credits to get watever that i really want.

Check out Division 3: Omni Reclamation. I think it may be exactly what you are looking for. You can find the web page at www.projectrevenant.com

We try to keep OOC chat to a minimum. We understand that there is a need sometimes for it (such as game mechanic questions or general questions about the world itself). However, we encourage conversation not intended for the entire guild or large numbers of it's members to be taken to a private channel. We try to keep all non-AO OOC chat off the guild channel. As we will soon approach 75 members, it is important that this channel isn't spammed, so Division members know when an important message is being sent out.

We are a very active guild. When a new recruit becomes a cadet, they then enter our next Academy class. This consists of 3 weeks worth of different training exercises with fellow cadets to get familiar with Division 3's style of group and indivdual combat exercises.

The final week, you will get to meet with, and interview with, the General of the Department you wish to enter. If all goes well, you will graduate at your classes graduation ceremony (yes it is a guild event we do regularly) at our Division Headquarters.

As a guild, we plan raids on the various static dungeon throughout Rubi Ka. However, we always haev a story behind these raids. For example, this weekend, we are investigating the overtaking of the Longest Road Mining Facility by clan members posing as Omni employees. This is just one example of many.

We also have many social events, such as graduation parties, and parties to celebrate a new alliance with members of the newly allied organization. Of course, no armor or weapons are allowed at these, unless it is a costume contest. We try to rotate these events at the different locations and clubs throughout Rubi Ka, not just at Baboons.

As a guild, we also look out for each other. Our various departments regularly hold training classes after Academy time is finished, for newer citizens of Rubi Ka who might need help. Examples of classes we have held in the past include Implants 101 (to teach people who knew little or nothing about implants, everything they care to know, as well as helping them start their first set if it is a QL20 or less). We also have advanced combat classes conducted by Special Forces to help members get a better understanding of PvP combat. These are just two of many examples of post Academy classes we conduct as a guild.
    Last edited by Nistul; Apr 8th, 2002 at 15:00:04.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2