Thread: PvP who to fight

PvP who to fight

Just a query.....if you were a high lvl clan character ...say in the 190's and you saw 2 omni players ...lets say 72 lvl's lower than you.....would it be fair to attack them and kill them for your title?

They need to be at least 75 to get attacked by anything higher.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

If they were lvl 75 (I am 175) I wouldnt care, I kill all that is killable
    NT phone HOME!!

so basically you don't care if it is a fair fight or not....just the fact you can easily kill them is all that matters.

But if it was someone of equal level you would run like the chicken **** little *****.....hmmmm....so basically the guys that pvp someone that cant possibly defend themselves are cowards that cant fight someone closer to their own lvl and can only get the prescious title they seek by killing weaker players

Ok, look at it from this point of view. You're in 2ho looking for a fight. Say you're a 165 soldier, and a 75 doc comes out of the whompa. I'm killing that doc, simply because if I get in a fight, odds are, that doc will heal whoever I'm fighting. Simple logic.

This is a war. Now, if you're preying on your own side... well... that's another matter.

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

So if you saw 2 117 mp's that were harming no one and just quietly hunting and gathering exp you would kill them?

No.

But that's just me.

However, PvP is so borked, I could go to Omni T and kill guards all day long, and get nothing, but go to EFP and nail some people that were just hunting, I'd get a reward of some kind.

Risk in hunting in 25% or lower is that someone can attack you.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Apr 7th, 2002 at 09:23:48.

Arrow ...

If they chose to go to a 25% zone, they chose to take the risk.
    The amnesty is over and the play in game should evolve accordingly, in war ppl dont (shouldnt) be askin each other rank b4 shootin.

Re: ...

Originally posted by Tindish
    If they chose to go to a 25% zone, they chose to take the risk.
    The amnesty is over and the play in game should evolve accordingly, in war ppl dont (shouldnt) be askin each other rank b4 shootin.
    Ok..I choose not to hunt in a 25% zone... but wait! Where praytell can I go to hunt then? I don't care if it is not near a save or a save zone that I can run to if aggroed, I just want a spot that I can get my 60 - 100k per kill, where there is a nice ammount of critters, without PvP being forced onto me & not having to wait in 75% pockets for my prey.

I don't CHOOSE to hunt in 25% zones I am now FORCED to.
    I would like the option, thats all. Is that to much to ask?

Roll a fat mission in BS like everyone else.

Go hunt the medusas up north in EFP, lots of 25% islands to stand in. There are more of them now, but you 2 metas should be able to handle it.

I think any hunting with that kind of exp should be in 25%.

Originally posted by ]3uggerer
    so basically you don't care if it is a fair fight or not....just the fact you can easily kill them is all that matters.

But if it was someone of equal level you would run like the chicken **** little *****.....hmmmm....so basically the guys that pvp someone that cant possibly defend themselves are cowards that cant fight someone closer to their own lvl and can only get the prescious title they seek by killing weaker players
    Hehe... the reason I kill them is if more ppl show up, then I would be outnumbered and killed.

I fight everyone I can, doesnt matter if lower or higher lvl.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by ]3uggerer
    So if you saw 2 117 mp's that were harming no one and just quietly hunting and gathering exp you would kill them?
    Yes, specially if I find them in the acecamp, they are a future threat to freedom of mankind. We must prevent all omnis to gain levels and power.
    NT phone HOME!!

Arrow ahmm

"Ok..I choose not to hunt in a 25% zone... but wait! Where praytell can I go to hunt then? I don't care if it is not near a save or a save zone that I can run to if aggroed, I just want a spot that I can get my 60 - 100k per kill, where there is a nice ammount of critters, without PvP being forced onto me & not having to wait in 75% pockets for my prey.

I don't CHOOSE to hunt in 25% zones I am now FORCED to.
    I would like the option, thats all. Is that to much to ask?"

U have ur option, u chose to do huntin instead of missions.

But I have yet to see a mission with a zone of 25% & the ability to allow ppl to come in & kill you.

I don't want to be like all the other robots out there doing mission after mission, I am a 122 MP atm with 32tokens on my board.. I don't like missions & so I prefer to group & hunt.

A Group & Misson can net 70 - 80k kills in a safe environment with only monsters to worry about.

A Group & Hunt for the same amount of exp has the extra tag of a 25% zone & the fact that if attacked will be destroyed..cas we all know that if you can't root..then you don't take on groups.
    I could be mistaken...but all my deaths have involved me being rooted & then watching myself & my group die due to the fact no one can fight back.... perhaps make pets unrootable..that would even it up a little

If I want to group & hunt in a 25% zone...shouldn't I have the choice not have that choice made for me? Missions get old very fast...I need stimulation or the game becomes repeditive & boring.

I don't PvP, I don't do Missions (yet)... I like to hunt. But at the moment the risk per exp is to great.

Oh well... perhaps I will just make 4000+ implants & get my levels that way Heh.

Oh..thank you ULTRA1 for your comment & no flame. I will explore medusas more.

Originally posted by Skellsta
    But I have yet to see a mission with a zone of 25% & the ability to allow ppl to come in & kill you.

I don't want to be like all the other robots out there doing mission after mission, I am a 122 MP atm with 32tokens on my board.. I don't like missions & so I prefer to group & hunt.

A Group & Misson can net 70 - 80k kills in a safe environment with only monsters to worry about.

A Group & Hunt for the same amount of exp has the extra tag of a 25% zone & the fact that if attacked will be destroyed..cas we all know that if you can't root..then you don't take on groups.
    I could be mistaken...but all my deaths have involved me being rooted & then watching myself & my group die due to the fact no one can fight back.... perhaps make pets unrootable..that would even it up a little

If I want to group & hunt in a 25% zone...shouldn't I have the choice not have that choice made for me? Missions get old very fast...I need stimulation or the game becomes repeditive & boring.

I don't PvP, I don't do Missions (yet)... I like to hunt. But at the moment the risk per exp is to great.

Oh well... perhaps I will just make 4000+ implants & get my levels that way Heh.
    If your hunting in EFP you should have the experience to not get whacked by those VERY red mobs that you are killing for 50k-100k a whack right?

As a engie I really don't have a chance Pvp'ing. I used to hunt in EFP all the time and never once got killed by a 75+ person looking for a easy gank. I've seen people fly by and stop. As soon as i tab them switch pet onto them and hop in yalm and am out of range fast as lickity split. I know that many professions would gear up for the battle, but as a engineer i really don't have much chance of surviving. Remember that they also have to deal with red/orange/yellow (in extreme cases) mobs coming after them.

Lvling past 75 should be much harder than it is now. I made a soldier and in less than 4 days playing made 70. My engineer went from lvl 100 to lvl 125 in about 1 week (and I am no powergamer).
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Originally posted by Irritated

If your hunting in EFP you should have the experience to not get whacked by those VERY red mobs that you are killing for 50k-100k a whack right?
    I do have the experience not to get wacked..but remember it is a 25% zone. I can spend 2 - 3 hours in there & then POOF! Root, shoot, dead.
    Wasted game hours... if I had let a critter sneek up on me & kill me I accept the loss. But EFP critters cant root you, If I set my pet onto the person who wants to PvP ( oh no thats right, its rooted as well) Will they break off and attack it? Nope..caster first aye
    I am not crying of spilt milk here, I just want the option of full cream or low fat.