Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Dark Carnival does it again...

Tsk ???

By the way Tsk, Storm obviously will own me. Unfortunately the illogical point you made has nothing to do with any of the subjects on this thread. Any guild will obviously own any single person in a fight, so Im not sure exactly what your point is. Storm will own YOU also. First, I am not in DC, so dont refer to DC with "me". Second, a character I didnt remember at the time (Bionitrous) said that DC was a group of peons in some form or another. Dont remember the exact words, but they cowardly said them without offering to back them up. I told this person that it is silly to knock one of the best OT guilds with childish comments...and if his guild fought DC - they will most likely find out the hard way. I dont recall Bionitrous ever being associated with Storm, do you? I also dont recall Storm ever being brough up in the subject, do you?

Thought that post was self explanatory, but I guess I shouldve idiot-proofed it further.

Meister: Thanks for the remark about my post. I eat that up like candy. I crave more!

But it was mainly directed at the declining RP initiative from FCs side. As I said somewhere else on these boards; Their priorities right now lie in the Balancing of the game and fixing other stuff.

Kudos to them. A large part of the community value this higher than RP or storyline. I personally would like to see them log on their GM Ross char for 10 minutes and make an official statement that we are not to assault the clans. That would be all it takes. Even a statement in the news that OA doesn't approve of attacks on clan territory. As long as we have not had this statement, noone can honestly say that this is NOT what they want us to do.

If you look at it 100% objectively, its kinda silly to make a game with two warring factions and then not have them fight each other. I've not read the book. I only know what I hear from others. Storyline, Omega and Dust Brigade. All rumors. Well DB is a rather cold fact seeing as they have cost me quite a lot of XP.

I know you and I have out RP differences, I also know we see eye to eye on a lot OOC.

The reason for my post and why I said what I did is that without offical intervention/punishments/reprisals people will eventually start their own events and when these events for 90% of it contains the death of a number of guards by the hand of people on the same side. (I wont name names. It aint necessary ) then it calls for some form of action. People will start attacks when noone tells them otherwise. They will become renegades and seek out justice on their own part with tools and means that they seem fit.

I hope that they will get the Balancing and gameplay issues fixed soon as we, the RP community, needs to hear from them soon.

The chars like Throll, diamond dave and Vaskez are a great addition, makes for a real lifelike environment. Things like this is good stuff, and I have taken part in a lot of it. (Trying to hit on Vaskez but she seems kinda distand J/K ) This post was started on the topic of attacks and is in the overall storyline. Thats why I didn't go into that part of the events.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Re: Too Funny

Originally posted by Tisantous

Now that's what I call comedy! Good one Matica.

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    Late reply but still. The only omni guilds worth mentioning are The Council, Mayhem and FTC. The rest, including TDC, we don't care about, becuase they pose no threat to the clans whatsoever.

The fact that TDC goes to tir to kill _weak_ guards only proves my point.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Cool

Oh you think Storm owns too ?

hehehe

We are almost unstoppable when we have a full force going.

Re: Re: Too Funny

Originally posted by Matica

Late reply but still. The only omni guilds worth mentioning are The Council, Mayhem and FTC. The rest, including TDC, we don't care about, becuase they pose no threat to the clans whatsoever.

The fact that TDC goes to tir to kill _weak_ guards only proves my point.
    TDC not worth mentioning? Hmmm, why does everyone seem to mention TDC then <smirks>

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Thumbs down heh

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but Tisantous gets defended on this one Matica. Let me see here. Since a couple of people seem to enjoy trashing guilds without logically thinking, I guess I have to bring out the statistics. This is for Matica to see, along with the two others that said "Storm or Fury will own DC".

The Dark Carnival
    Members above lvl 151: 43
    Members above lvl 126: 84
    Average lvl: 116

Storm
    Members above lvl 151: 47
    Members above lvl 126: 90
    Average lvl: 106

Fury
    Members above lvl 151: 26
    Members above lvl 1: 28
    Average lvl: 179

Pretty close eh? I dont see any ownage out of that, do you? Also let me throw in the OT guilds that you said "is worth mentioning".

The Council
    Members above lvl 1: 26
    Average lvl: 180

Mayhem
    Members above lvl 151: 10
    Members above lvl 126: 27
    Average lvl: 156

FTC
    Members above lvl 151: 9
    Members above lvl 126: 25
    Average lvl: 95

Hmmm seems to me that DC IS worth mentioning. I dont know about you, but I would feel very comfortable going into a war against anybody with 84 members above lvl 126. Let me reinforce my earlier posts (I said DC was among the best) by adding that the DC has the most members above lvl 126 in all of Omni Tek...and only second to Storm on the whole planet. They are also ranked sixth best of all Omni guilds in terms of total members. Pretty impressive all around stats for DC dont ya think? Still think they pose no threat to the clans? Well I hope the other two individuals that claimed "DC will get owned" will do their homework before blindly trashing guilds. The three of you just made yourselves look silly.

By looking at the real statistics at http://ymera.com/1/Dark_Carnival.html you will see that DC is a dead guild. Well under half the members has leveled lately

Compare to
    TC
    EF
    Apoc
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Question .

Um thats the same place I pulled my stats out of, so Im not sure what your trying to prove...and I dont know why I had to pull those stats out on you if you were reading them yourself. Then you said something about a dead guild and people not leveling. Well Id have to say almost every guild seems to act dead these days with no story line and nothing to do. They are still a powerhouse guild, no matter how bored they appear to be. Besides, that just proves how far ahead they are than everyone else since no one is leveling. Can you blame them and all the other guilds for cancelling their accounts or moving on to other games? I dont

Talking Jaw Drops

Originally posted by ralliral
    quote:

Sorry but Tisantous gets defended on this one Matica. Let me see here. Since a couple of people seem to enjoy trashing guilds without logically thinking, I guess I have to bring out the statistics. This is for Matica to see, along with the two others that said "Storm or Fury will own DC".

The Dark Carnival
    Members above lvl 151: 43
    Members above lvl 126: 84
    Average lvl: 116

Storm
    Members above lvl 151: 47
    Members above lvl 126: 90
    Average lvl: 106

Fury
    Members above lvl 1: 28
    Average lvl: 179

Pretty close eh? I dont see any ownage out of that, do you? Also let me throw in the OT guilds that you said "is worth mentioning".

The Council
    Members above lvl 1: 26
    Average lvl: 180

Mayhem
    Members above lvl 151: 10
    Members above lvl 126: 27
    Average lvl: 156

FTC
    Members above lvl 151: 9
    Members above lvl 126: 25
    Average lvl: 95

Hmmm seems to me that DC IS worth mentioning. I dont know about you, but I would feel very comfortable going into a war against anybody with 84 members above lvl 126. Let me reinforce my earlier posts (I said DC was among the best) by adding that the DC has the most members above lvl 126 in all of Omni Tek...and only second to Storm on the whole planet. They are also ranked sixth best of all Omni guilds in terms of total members. Pretty impressive all around stats for DC dont ya think? Still think they pose no threat to the clans? Well I hope the other two individuals that claimed "DC will get owned" will do their homework before blindly trashing guilds. The three of you just made yourselves look silly.
    Could this be the end of the bitter feud between Tisantous and Ralliral?
    Is this a sign of peaceful things to come?
    Tune in next week, same AO Time, same AO channel!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123