Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Carnival does it again...

ahahahahahhahahahahaha
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Apr 10th, 2002 at 07:39:27.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Don't worry, "Storm" ownzers "DC" any day ... same goes for Silent night.

Thumbs up heh

Quote:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Origionally posted by Tisantous

"Hmm to comment on the first lovely statement, <smirks> I had nothing to do with the words.....BLAH BLAH BLAH, YADA YADA YADA...."
    ------------------------------------------------------------

AAWWW whats the matter Tisantous, dont like people RP hating you? We figured since your the "Mr. RP 99% of the time" guy you wouldnt take RP hatred from others personally. We also agreed that if your RPing as an evil politician out for your own cause, we can RP as people out to prevent your evil causes from happening.

Furthermore heres a tip: If you want to be a loyal OT or whatever you claim you are, maybe you should review the laws that govern us and reread your employee contract. Start listening to Phillip Ross and his appointed leaders before you go running off with your own self righteous agenda. Also memorize the phrase "Omni Tek is Your Friend", so you can think twice before you go out and destroy your next OT guild. Follow those tips, and you wont look like a lying evil traitorous clan spy out to destroy Omni. You will look like one of us.

Post Critical Point To Be Made

Ral, Im not going down this road again. Ive said the same thing so much my head hurts. But I will comment on your one mention of how I should listen to Philip Ross and his surrounding officials.
    If he spoke, if they spoke, if we had that leadership, I certainly would listen, but too much slack has taken place, no action or leadership coming from our Head Quarters, so we as loyal employees must stand up and take the reigns in certain aspects to assure our saftey, progress, and stability, I think even you can agree we rarely hear a peep from our CEO Ross or any of the OT officials these days. Its up to some of us to lead then, or OT will surely parish.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Tisantous

Oh I am sorry I must of missed the report from Ross which placed you as second in command at Omni-Tek. It does not matter if Ross has been unable to find the time to speak on very little matter.

You took the law into your own hands going above Ross and Omni to declare your own private war on the clans. If you where unhappy with Ross's leadership perhaps you should have asked him for action and not take the law into your own hands.

Your actions where what I expect from the unorganzied clans leadership, perhaps forgot for a moment which side you where on ?

Perhaps next time you will think to consult Ross before acting ,at least you might of got some backing instead of both sides dismissing your action.

Perhaps you should come down to my offices in Omni-Reform it seems you need re-education in basic Omni-Tek matters.

Kirrana
    Lord Protector
    Inquisition

Little?

Kirrana if you think terrorism and daily clan attacks is a little matter, then mayhaps you should take a visit down to Omni-Med to have that leet sized thinker of yours examined, at least there are some people in the company who actually give a damn about its security, I am a doer Kirrana, unlike you who will randomly just make lengthy statements about matters just to sound as if you actually gave a flying fig. When it is your mother who was perma killed by clan terrorism, then get back to me on following the thin lines set forth in regards to dealing with the clans. Ross doesnt have time? Well as a leader, he must make time, or the precious resource that has been built over time in the name of Omni-Tek, shall come crumbling down in the name of the clans.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Re: One of many

Originally posted by Tisantous
    So you have felt the first quake of the waking giant stepping foot upon your humbled land of blood thirsty murderers. I assure you, it is the first of many to come. Since your Mr. Radiman likes to hide behind his Tir Accord which he, the CoT, and thousands of clan members have violated time and time again, we shall bring the wrath of the powerful hand which is Omni-Tek. You brought this upon yourselves... did you think that the Ultimatum was hot air, think again.. prepare yourselves, the titan commeth!

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    (always working, even from outside Rubi-Ka)
    Tis - you're a moron and so are most of your guildmates. I look forward to the day when DC comes crashing down around you. I and many of my omni bretheren share this same opinion....enjoy the stagnation...
    Last edited by Immoral; Apr 16th, 2002 at 17:23:02.
    Immoral
    177 MA
    Member of the Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao
    "Everyone has their One Intent in life - their solitary, seemingly-unreachable, ultimate goal. I have mine. I'm trying to live it. What's yours?" - Immoral
    "He might look small but he hits like a truck!" -Zindel

Arrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If he spoke, if they spoke, if we had that leadership, I certainly would listen, but too much slack has taken place, no action or leadership coming from our Head Quarters, so we as loyal employees must stand up and take the reigns in certain aspects to assure our saftey, progress, and stability........Its up to some of us to lead then, or OT will surely parish."

-Tisantous
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tisantous: Omni Tek isnt a Democracy. Just because you have no respect for Phillip Ross' staff and believe he (they) is (are) not doing his (their) job(s)......doesnt mean you can take the law into your own hands. Just because you portray yourself as a victim (once again) and claim that your so-called mother was so-called killed by so-called terrorism does not give you an excuse to take command of Omni Tek and use its powers for your own will. Wouldnt that be nice if we lived on a planet where we can take over as commander whenever we feel the leadership is failing? Unfortunately thats not how it works. No one has appointed you leader. No one will ever appoint you leader. Even if you were for some miraculous reason appointed leader, this planet will go under in days. You have accomplished absolutely nothing in your career, except starting an Omni civil war, upsetting a lot of Omnis, and destroying a bunch of Omni Tek guilds. Clans would love to have you as an Omni leader, because they benefit the most off of your shinanagins. One can easily debate that you are working for the rebels, probably Radiman's special assistant or something.

Exclamation STFU

See Subject Ral.. I am certainly sick of your insignificant rambling of misguided facts, go and envy someone else and attack them, ohh and when you do something for Omni, or actually get out in the spotlight.. then argue the floor with me, until then.. sit down, shut up, and let the big boys take care of things, or those of us with the grapefruits to do so. Have a nice day.

Sid Tisantous Saar

Hey tis.....if I were you I wouldn't be tossing the perverbial grapefruit unless you yourself are ready to back them up. You speak of 'the big boys' when you yourself are a sub-standard nano technition at best. I wouldn't boast of the 'big boys' when you fall 2nd rate to such guilds as The Council. If you want to slaughter something try beating on the members of Eternal Fury of Apocalypse. Until that day, do us all a favor and refrain from the incessant banter of 'my guild is uber cuz we beat up your city's baleful excuse for guards.'
    It seems as though TDC and TDC alone are the only ones proud of what went on that day. After all, isn't it your slogan that reads "Be loyal to the guild, everyone else can go to hell" ? Interesting slogan for a guild that claims to be 'for the good of Omni-Tek'

Stop tarnishing the names of the few decent players that you have left in TDC, because you're adding more poison to an already mamed name....

/rant off
    Immoral
    177 MA
    "Everyone has their One Intent in life - their solitary, seemingly-unreachable, ultimate goal. I have mine. I'm trying to live it. What's yours?" - Immoral

Red face Yawn

<Yawns>.. Im sorry are you speaking?

Dark Carnival? Who's that? :]
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Talking Too Funny

Originally posted by Matica
    Dark Carnival? Who's that? :]

Now that's what I call comedy! Good one Matica.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Talking laugh

Quote:

"See Subject Ral.. I am certainly sick of your insignificant rambling of misguided facts, go and envy someone else and attack them, ohh and when you do something for Omni, or actually get out in the spotlight.. then argue the floor with me, until then.. sit down, shut up, and let the big boys take care of things, or those of us with the grapefruits to do so. Have a nice day."

Sid Tisantous Saar

Aaawwww whats the matter Tisantous, the truth is finally getting to you? I know it hurts but hopefully you can deal with it soon. My favorite part of your repsonse is when you said "let the big boys take care of things" LOL - didnt I just break your pitifull short pointless nonaccomplished career down to a molecule? Whats up with this "do something for Omni" stuff? Ya mean I cant argue the floor with you until I try to start an Omni civil war? Will I be taking care of things just like the "big boys" after I destroy an Omni guild? Well I guess that will definately get me in the spotlight like yourself...but unfortunately I have different goals than you.

LOL Tisantous I dont know whats more insane - your response or the fact that you still call yourself Omni. I dont know why you think your a good writer because now your just tossing up softballs for me to hit homeruns off of. But then again, youve been throwing up softballs to EVERYONE and ambarrassing yourself for the past few months now. Every outrageous article you have put in the paper has been totally laughed at, stomped on, lit on fire, ripped apart, and thrown away - by both clans and Omnis. We think its time that you find a new career, something like leet hunting. If you do wish to continue your desperate funny little articles, please do not address yourself as a so-called representative of OT. Your ruining our names and making a mockery of our company.

Re: Yawn

Originally posted by Tisantous
    <Yawns>.. Im sorry are you speaking?
    .....thus proves why Tisantious and those like him are a plague to Omni-Tek and Rubi-Ka. Thank you for making my point.
    Immoral
    177 MA

Get Over It

Ral, get over yourself, is this all you have to do in your life is cut others down? Stop being such a jealous, insecure individual and go work out your mental unstabilities in Omni-Med, or better yet, go have a clan doctor take a peek into that dillusional mind of yours. When it comes down to it, it is only you and a small group of other people who sit on their hands that pick apart everything someone else does, while people like me work to get the content going. News flash, I have quite a bit of support in game, and to be quite honest your opinion has no meaning or affect on what I do, what I will continue to do, and always will do... FOREVER! Thats right, Im not going anywhere, and if you think your consistent bash tactics and slams are going to drive me out of the game, ooo you have another thing coming.. I will be here for the duration. So deal with it, get a new pass time besides the one where you spew out negative garbage, and last but not least, go fly a kyte. You can post again and ramble some bitter resentments, but from now on, your words or on the ol' ignore the ignorence sheet. So go ahead and fill the forums with your sad attempts to try and discredit me, frankly my dear, I dont give a damn =)

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Aight. This is again Turning into a pissing constest.

I wont get into the middle of things. Yer all big boys, you can handle it. As for the Attack on Tir?

Hummmm I do recall being a part of the Ultimatum. There was a lot of fuzz about it. DC did not cross a border here tonight. They hardly broke any orders either. There were "unconfirmed" rumors that OT Admin didn't support the actions. But they were unconfirmed. Regardless this is not what I am here to adress.

I read the posts in here. Some RP others not. Most are touching the subject of obeying orders. Now let me go 100% OOC here for a bit.

The story is as follows.
    We come to RK.
    You don't like us.
    We split up in two groups.
    We go to war. You take our town Omni 2. Kill all the people inside.
    We go to peace.
    We got negotiations
    We haven't got negotiations.
    We don't have amnesty
    This is where it ends.

Oh well. If I recall correctly. The fall of the amnesty was due to the lack of cooperation from your side to try and find some terrorists. Neverminds this is not important either:

The amnesty fell. We were sent out to the world with the words that clanners were no longer welcome in our territories. You were told that the most important thing is to find this Dust Brigade and proove your innocense.

Now this is awfully clear to all. There are NO orders that prevents us from going up there to wage war on you. Nor for you to wage war on us. Ross was meant to speak out one night. Someone killed him. We haven't heard from him since.

Yer calling us names, we're calling you names. Fine. its warring factions, do what you will. But don't go around saying that we break orders. We do not have any orders. All OT personnel are serving Ross as Numero uno. Themselves and their Guilds and second. Remove the first and what do you have. The guild leaders running the world. This is whats been happening lately.

So instead of running around comparing each other to rampant children disobeying their parents. Do something about it. Get some orders to follow. Or to break.

There are flaws in the setup of the laws, orders, politics and governments. But at least lets face facts. There are no set rules that say OT can wage war on clans or Vice Versa. There has been no Official statement from OT (FC) to the employees: "Ross here. Going out for a bit, be back later. Don't attack the clanners while I'm away!" and away he is.

"Guess, this is what happens when the inmates are allowed to run the asylum (or the warden just locks the front gates and decides to go fishing)." -Bionitrinus

You hit it right on the mark.(This was the best comparison I ever heard, but then again. I've spent most of my night doing the Funky Chicken in Rompa bar so who am I to speak) If you ask me, its due to the massive changes 14.2 is bringing. "Hold a bit on the storyline while we get this stuff sorted." No need in making to different meals at once. That will only double the chances of doing something wrong. Lets see if the tables don't turn soon.

Maybe I am the eternal optimist, maybe I am a fool. What I do know I am is curious. My Subscription is up for renewal in mid July. still got two months to make it happen. This is still the best MMO out there. So let me be a fool. I don't care. But I do hope something happens soon.

On a final note: "We held a city! No you killed Guards!" This is so sad to see when people resort to this.

"You killed that OT? No you merely temporarily set his Hitpoints to zero. He's still alive in OT land."

Get with the program. Taking a country in the real world isn't something you do by eliminating the entire population, only the Armed soldiers. "We're the armed soldiers! No you're not you're underprotection of the armed soldiers!" Please. Lets not get into a debate about RP or no RP. Fact remains: It is impossible to take anny form of land. Also is it impossible to win or loose the war. Its impossible to die. "On Rubi Ka. Death isn't Lethal" No but deleting is! Work with the tools you got and feel free to come down and kill the guards in Ent. I shall happily agree that you held it.

And why would we try to hold MMD or CAV? Tir is much more central
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Although its a great post, Baxie.. i want you to know that Philip Ross was never killed. He isnt insured to keep his genetic data out of other peoples hands - understandably - as you have seen in the last episode of the story line movies. So *if* Ross would be killed one day, which will not happen, he would be gone. Forever. No Ross - no OTRK leadership - total anarchy in OT. Thats probably one of the goals for the clans and the Dust Brigade or anyone else who doesnt like Ross. However, there are also those who support him - like my guild and many others i know. I dont think that Ross is responsible to run OTRK alone. The OT leaders are the people that lead the crowd in OT. The Clan leaders are the people that lead the clan crowd. The overall administration by CoT (Radiman, Pendion...) and Omni Admin (Ross, Derva...) is just the major guideline. It would be impossible for them to lead all people alone, thats where us players come into the game. I think I am doing my job quite well and thus my guildmembers are happy. Events are not existant on the storyline level atm, but we are involved with a lot of sub-plots: The Vandelmar Consortium, Diamondcut, Throll, Iotani Rani all the Omni-Pol Generals, Commanders, Captains, Corporals and so on, and so on. All these people have a story around them which offers room for investigation, controversy and story-telling. It just depends who you know and what you do with the opportunities given to you. I am sure that we - in the player-run Omni-Pol - will use all opportunities which are offered to us to be part of a greater story where we can develop our own plots and have room to play our characters. Thanks to the ARK team who play all these characters and give players a reason to play AO.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Talking Yea right

Originally posted by ralliral
    I also noticed someone (forgot who) said something about DC being an amateur rogue wannabe guild or something like that. Maybe if you had the balls to issue a challenge to DC (one of the strongest OT guilds there is), you would realize (after dieing) you should have done your research on who the superior guilds are.
    I think Storm would own you.

--Tsk

Thumbs up Yay Meister

Hey Meister you need to get a reporter or something for all these sub plots. Whos your PR director these days? Would be good for the general public. Bah anyways I noticed that Tisantous replied to one of my posts again, but Im not even going to bother reading it today. His nonstop annoying remarks are giving me, and everyone else, a headache. Totally reminds me of a little annoying child that will just not go away. Maybe Ill read it tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast