Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Carnival does it again...

Angry The Dark Carnival does it again...

If there's one advantage to the newsnets being deregulated, it's the free flow of information between Omni-Tek and the Clans.

Were it not for this, I would likely not hear of all that the Dark Carnival has done to damage Omni-Tek.

Normally, I would be celebrating them for that...but not after today's events.

I emerged from my apartment this morning to see the Dark Carnival slaughtering every Tir guard they could find, claiming it to be a 'response to the illegitimate response to the ultimatium sent by OT to Radiman'. Their exact words.

My question is, WHAT 'illegitimate response'? You'd think that if Radiman did anything to violate the Tir Accords, the Rubi-Ka times would be all over it. But nothing of the sort has appeared there, save for an attack on Rome...an attack that the Dark Carnival participated in as well!

It seems to me that the only illegitimate actions are being committed by the Dark Carnival.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Exclamation One of many

So you have felt the first quake of the waking giant stepping foot upon your humbled land of blood thirsty murderers. I assure you, it is the first of many to come. Since your Mr. Radiman likes to hide behind his Tir Accord which he, the CoT, and thousands of clan members have violated time and time again, we shall bring the wrath of the powerful hand which is Omni-Tek. You brought this upon yourselves... did you think that the Ultimatum was hot air, think again.. prepare yourselves, the titan commeth!

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    (always working, even from outside Rubi-Ka)

The tide has come and gone many times yet we remain resolved. That alone has and will carry us the Clans To ultimate victory over a monopolistic company. When you're precious mines no longer work and you are driven off the planet by the reslove of the common populace, you will come begging us for the ability to use our lands again....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

personally i am glad that Radiman decided to ignore our ultimatum...i enjoy killing you dogs who call yourselves "rebels".

it will be a sad day indeed when OT finally forces the clan to submit...for on that day i will have to call off Dark Carnival and we will have to find another rebellion to squash.

i live to kill you clan. you are the reason for me and DC existance.

every press release that the clanners release makes me more and more happy.. for after i read them i realize that there is no end to this war in sight.. and i for one have vowed to kill a clanner every single day until the clans are exterminated.

what you saw yesterday is what you can expect to see everyday...

and if your in a 25% zone.. prepare to meet the reclaim!

Venge
    177 NT
    Proud President of
    DARK CARNIVAL

www.dark-carnival.com

MUHAHAHAHA

I had so much fun i never had so much fun since day one 8 of us could take over tir athens and camelot lol

Omni Power
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

http://www.ao-basher.com/mem_genbyid.php?id=927 according to this, you HAVE already acted on your *ultimatum*, also Radiman RESPONDED to your *ultimatum* here : http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...ultimatum.html
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Wow, if shooting guards is the big fun in the game now, I'm real glad I haven't played in 3 weeks.

Wow, I could "own" Borealis for hours by myself too, if I was willing just to sit there and punch Protectors till my eyes started to bleed.

Welcome to the lame column on the talley sheet of life.

Live in fear clanners

The only reason you clan post guards in Tir is to protect the truth about your connections with known terrorists and to harbor and protect those people. I vow to kill guards on a daily basis until these murderers you clan scum are protecting are brought to justice.

You , your friends, your family members, and even your distant relatives will all feel the full weight of omni justice until you give up this pitiful little rebellion and turn yourselves in.

Scan your cells on a daily basis and live in fear, for the scales of justice will come crashing down on you for the murder of my brethren!

(OOC: Talking out of both sides of my mouth here...)

Rachael "Freschmaker" Gorsline: "I've long been wondering if I made the right decision that day I went off into the wilderness on a scouting mission to The Longest Road, and never came back. Since then I've uneasily been a member of the clans, albeit a rather untrusted one. In the end, it's things like this that make me believe more strongly every day that I've ended up on the right side. It all too often seems that OT Rubi-Ka's divisions are flexing their military might and acting more like the terrorists they accuse the clans... us... of being. This was a very difficult decision for me to make; I signed up with Omni-Tek because subversives on my homeworld killed my family. In the end, though, I see more of those murderers in the eyes of factions like The Dark Carnival than I do in those of the people who have welcomed me, despite the dilapidated cities, despite the ruin, despite the fact that the High Commanders of Athen were waging a bloody skirmish against Omni-Tek incursionists thirty meters from where I was standing only a few days ago. If you want to crush these people, go ahead, but I don't expect anyone with a conscience on Rubi-Ka to stand for this, and I suspect the ICC will, in the end, not stand for it either. Enjoy your free reign while you can; in the end, your overbearing pushiness is what's going to lose the planet for Omni-Tek."

"Gerinn": "On the other hand, one must consider the point TDC is making with these attacks. They're not *really* striking the final blow against the clans... they couldn't take on a full mobilized force if they wanted to. They're just taking the initiative for the company to ensure that the seditionists understand that Omni-Tek is not going to tolerate the theft of its own property. That's all this is - an economic matter. The clanners hide behind walls of legitimacy, but in the end Mr. Radiman is just the same as the guard who is repeatedly slaughtered and reclaimed in the ruins of Omni-2 (Athen, hmmph, can't even spell it right), who is himself the same as the so-called rebels who run around the north cradled by the 'neutrals' all the while. All of them are thieves, and worst of all, they are petty thieves. Omni-Tek of Rubi-Ka is easily making its Notum quotas... one need only view the wonderful machine that is the processing and shipping facility in Clon**** to know that. The reason why you don't see OT RK responding in force is that it isn't economically sound yet. This is why Mr. Ross doesn't bother reigning in these divisions... he's just offering a forum for proactive members of the company to keep the clans from disrupting the status quo. Truly a brilliant move if you ask me. Our more gung-ho divisions get their bloodshed, the more conservative elements keep the machine running, and the clanners die en masse. Everyone wins. Good show, TDC."
    THEOREM:
    Omni Bureaucrats work for "The Man."
    "The Man" is the >190 Fixer title.
    Ergo, Phillip Ross is a Fixer.
    -QED-

Originally posted by Canary
    Wow, if shooting guards is the big fun in the game now, I'm real glad I haven't played in 3 weeks.

Wow, I could "own" Borealis for hours by myself too, if I was willing just to sit there and punch Protectors till my eyes started to bleed.

errrr, why would someone wanna own Borealis...
    *takes note, insane*

Originally posted by Darksnake

errrr, why would someone wanna own Borealis...
    *takes note, insane*
    Not to mention no one CAN own Borealis, since it's 100%...
    THEOREM:
    Omni Bureaucrats work for "The Man."
    "The Man" is the >190 Fixer title.
    Ergo, Phillip Ross is a Fixer.
    -QED-

O aren't we brave

Look, if the supression gas changed when omni attacked the guard it would be one thing. Then you can say.."you held a city", other than that you killed NPC for no exp. AHH good plan!! You directed your guild to waste there time. Why don't you try Holding MMD, DAV, ACE camp, pretty much any mayham or pvp zone then talk!!

Now you omni's feel like big boys, with killing those poor guards. Not that it's really hard to kill some lone guard offcourse. But hey, you held tir didn't you, oh wait, you didn't none of the clans people were having any difficulty doing their bussiness in Tir whatsover when you were "holding" it. Except for those poor guards offcourse, but hey you held Tir

Grats to you Dark Carnival.

You brought down the thunder, now its time to reap the whirlwind!

(OOC- Shssssss )

They killed guards because the head of the Council of Truth didn't bother to reply to an unofficial 'Ultimatum' issued by some peon rogue group of Omni's who don't seem to bother to check with their boss before making company policy decisions? An 'ultimatum' based on events that FunCom tries to present to show that there is in fact a conspiracy at the top ranks of BOTH O-T and CoT.

So an ultimatum is issued basically going against the FunCom storyline (DB, Clones, etc.), without company authorization (in a supposedly highly regulated company), and is duly ignored as some prank joke by 50 or 60 players who probably need to read their employment contract (or the manual the game came with) regarding decorum and behavior while wearing the O-T badge.

Then they gloat over killing NPC's that cannot be assisted.

How sick can it get?

Guess, this is what happens when the inmates are allowed to run the asylum (or the warden just locks the front gates and decides to go fishing).

killing players is more fun and meaningful than killing NPC guards

How could you possibly be proud of killing clan/neutral guards. They what..100ish, around there? The Dark Carnival, a guild of bragging, it seems you've proclaimed your own victory before you even ignited the battle. "We killed some clan guards! We won, In your face clanners" that appears to be what i'm getting from these posts, and it's really laughable.
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Originally posted by Canary

I must agree on that. You have to be totally mythomaniac or using illegal mushrooms to believe, that you are taking part in the skin of the ghost of the shadow of an anorexic story.

Sheeeesh... that's pretty lame.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Arrow

I myself am Omni, but I have to admit Bionitrous had the best (and most entertaining) post. You made a good point, but on the other hand, this thread was not started by a DC member bragging or gloating over killing NPCs. It was started by a rebel (or rebel sympathiser) complaining about DC killing NPCs. As a matter of fact, you wouldnt have even heard about what DC did if this rebel guy posted the complaint.

Im sure it was not DCs intention to make this a bragging rights event. They were simply just trying to make a point (however intelligent that point was), and following through with their words. Their goal of pissing rebels off and getting noticed seemed to me it worked well. The "gloating and bragging" part was most likely Tisantous' idea...which is expected of him.

I also noticed someone (forgot who) said something about DC being an amateur rogue wannabe guild or something like that. Maybe if you had the balls to issue a challenge to DC (one of the strongest OT guilds there is), you would realize (after dieing) you should have done your research on who the superior guilds are.

My last comment is to say that the rebels are mostly right, and win this debate. I cant believe an OT guild of high standards overlooked so many simple facts, and went over Phillip's head. Guess thats the price of using "greed thirsty traitorous politicians out to get their name on the front page" (quotes from others) as a PR director.

Tisk Tisk

Originally posted by ralliral
    The "gloating and bragging" part was most likely Tisantous' idea...which is expected of him.

Guess thats the price of using "greed thirsty traitorous politicians out to get their name on the front page" (quotes from others) as a PR director.
    Hmm to comment on the first lovely statement, <smirks> I had nothing to do with the words issued by fellow TDC members. They have minds of their own and can speak at will, the only time I come into play is when Public Relations is needed on a major level.

Your second little nugget of joy, Can I really help it if my work gets to the front page because its good? Dont let the green eyed monster within show so candidly. If I was greedy I wouldnt include TDC in any of my work, nor would I speak with reputable OT factions on a daily basis and conference with their respected leaders about what we can do to move things along. IF I was a traitor, trust me I could have made a dent in the heart of Omni-Tek if I so wanted to, am I a politician? You better believe it, in these times, we need strong politicians to lead where our elected leadership is faltering.

So in conclusion, if you thought I was gone, I Tisantous am never fully gone, I may not be on Rubi-Ka right now, but I am still all around and speaking to my sources and connections daily through other outlets. I will continue to work as I always have to improve Rubi-Ka and Omi-Tek, I will never give up until the desired affect is achieved, until all clan are removed and brought to justice, and loyal, worthy employees are given their dues. And Ral, can you ever say anything positive, or is that beyond your nano-fried sponge which lives in that tiny head of yours =) Be well and remember.. Big Brother Is Watching You!
    Last edited by Tisantous; Apr 10th, 2002 at 01:51:18.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast