Thread: NLF Strikes Again!

NLF Strikes Again!

I have just recieved a clain from the leader of the NLF, Aazamon, that they have attacked an Omni-Mining installation in 4 holes. He claims to have destroyed a refining machine and killed over a dozen guards. I have not been able to get confirmation from Omni-Mining Representatives, but I will update you as soon as I get the information.
    You heard it first at Rubi-Ka Indipendant News!

erika_thescoop_barnes@yahoo.ca

Post Comments from Director Moscardelli

The administration of Omni-Mining condemns the new attack on the mining facilities of 4 Holes. The crimes this group has manage to do is growing everyday. Justice must be brought to them and soon. We can not let this group of insane fanatics run around destroying what they please.

Yet I am happy to report minimal damage was done to the facility. The refining machinery they claim to have destroyed was easily repaired and is already functioning. The few Omni-Pol guards, who were attacked surprisingly by this militant group, are angered but have returned to their posts.

Attacks being taken on Mining Facilities are not looked kindly on by Omni-Tek. If attacks continue, this group will be dealt with harshly and quickly.

Is self defense not a sane response? The continued pillaging of notum from Rubi-Ka will ultimately result in the destruction of the nanomage people. The NLF will not rest the export of Notum ceases.