Thread: New token idea for next patch

Thumbs down New token idea for next patch

For those of us who didn't farm tokens, how about implementing this in the next patch: Create a token booth where we can exchange every map of newland or mort that we find in missions for a token.

I don't know about you, but I'd easily have gotten to a 1000 token board by now.

I still don't understand how token farming worked, but im all for that map exchange.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

by the way

Am I the only one to loot tons of weapons (and grenade ammo) ?.
    It's useless for a NT (I am NT). Never a nanocrystal, a nanoarmor, ...
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

I have a better idea.

Tokens aren't enough of a joke already... just make them all worth 1000, so no one has to spend the 15 minutes time to get the board that it takes now.

:-p

*jaded and pissed*

It is so pathetic. First, my 300 odd tokens that I spent months working hard for are made pointless (they should be 980 by my calcs, under the new patch rules). Then, THEN, this Ash exploit pops up, and 5,000 people get their 1k boards in a week.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good joke, FunCom. Good one.

With their track record of tokens, Freedom Arms, backpacks that cost 50k, Tank/Decus armor, IP Reallocation, etc, FC has a REAL history of fighting spiders with nuclear-tipped ICBMs. They need to stop making sweeping game changes after all of 5 minutes of consideration after reading irrate posts from 3 teenagers with big mouths.

Side note: Have you seen how fast Fixers run? NERF FIXERS!
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Originally posted by Vrach
    Well, I've always seen fixers outrun by advs so far
    Kheeze (MA) / Yunmei (ADV) / Nekroman (MP) / Shixiu (ENF)

(¯`·.,¸¸.·´¯` French Corp ´¯`··.,¸¸.·´¯)

Originally posted by Vrach
    The Reason Fixers can run so fast is because that is all they can do. Seriously, go to a Fixer Nano booth - there are 2 or 3 kinds of buffs and that is one, despite the occasionional "teleport to Grid" nano. look at the Fixer Board - they are all moaning that Running is all they can do. In fact, someone invented a song about it... http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=11055
    At least let them run quickly
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

Vrach must mean "shmuck" in some language.

Oh please

Fixers can area slow for -1200 run speed, They can run faster then almost every other class. They can area root and grid them selfs in a fight. They arent there pretty damn uber at pvp and pvm at high level as far as I can see.

They could use smg buffs and burst/fa buffs but thats about all they need imo. Maybe a new SMG with burst/fa.