Thread: MOB health bounces back (lag)

Thumbs down MOB health bounces back (lag)

Another variation on the zombie MOB fighting you after they're dead.

The game gets out of sync. The next time I attack a MOB, I hit it up to 10-15 times INSTANTLY, and watch the MOB's health bar sink to half or less.

Now one of two things can happen:

1. I can keep fighting with the gun. If so, then I may kill the MOB, but the zombie hits me continually for a minute or two (or even longer) after it's dead.

2. I do something that causes it to resync (sort of) like cast a nano, I think.

Then the MOB's health bar jumps up to nearly full. I assume all my previous hits were cancelled out. At this point I don't know whether it returned to a fair fight or a fight in the MOB's favor, but it sure seems to go in the MOB's favor because I'm still down on ammo as if I hit the MOB and down on nano points that I used.

What moron added this bogus sync code in the latest patches?

I have experience this bug as well... I hit instantly for enough points to drain the mobs' HP completely, but then all of a suden it just jumps back to full health... Dang! Wish I could be Uber like the AO mobs who cheat and exploit their way through the game. lol..

Zombie mobs are real nice, I had one stay 'alive' for a couple minutes, happily beating my ass as I ran.

Monster health has one cool side effect though, they give more xp when you do kill them. Apparantly mobs that get beat to like -50% then recoup health double in xp when killed. Got a 100K kill in a group last night that way.

But my favorite has become invisible mobs. The ones somewhere on the map hammering on you, but you don't see them at all. Only solution I have found is sending my pet on them and following him as he knows where they are.

Oh, another fav, the new uber strengthed mobs. I stopped to whack a static mob on my way along, only to find he now hit for 5k instead of his previous 1k, and also my gun was doing like 1/4 the damage it normally did. I don't twink, so of course I died. I am not sure if this is a 'fix' for the over-equippping issue, but it screwed all non-twinkers. My Fixer now cannot, I repeat CAN NOT do solo missions at my own damn level! Mob's that are yellow are now hitting for huge amounts and taking little damage, and I am left running and getting NO XP.

FUNCOM, your game is slipping back into new release ****. I suspended my account for 3 monthes not long after release from your bugs, and I honestly think it's almost as bad as it was before. I'm not paying for aggrevation, I'm paying to have fun. Somewhere in the last couple weeks you have made the game into utter ****, fix it.