Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think about it ->

Nerf crits across the board. Then nerf mobs.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Crits do need nerfing, however this will make docs and traders stronger. Traders more so. I know we are mostly packing shottys and w/o crit we do less dmg on average than a nova/fp/beam/alloy combo etc. But if trader fought somone w/o a crit they have plenty of time to land all there drains and heal up and you have no chance. A doc will be able to heal thro all dmg mostly likely, it is a partial solution. I mean pre-pvp dmg change patch fights where over in like 1-2 hits a lot and there was never the chance debuff, it's another major reason why these proffs do well now.

FC needs to get there thinking cap on and not do easy solutions which only breed new porblems like the halving of dmg was.

Nerf crits, bring damage to 100% and make damage caps at 25% or so. Then review. See how strong healers are, then make adjustments.

And give me a button to do 99999999999999999 points of damage on any mob or PC every three seconds.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12