Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: breaking roots with incompetences in PvP

\me noob for mmorpg...AO is my firs..dont count diablo2..

so PvPfans here slay millions of mobs 2 play god mode in quake..

so twink ur trader and play godmod ...after 5 month

Exclamation Ummm

Kiaiii... Next time you go "Im going to log for a few, nothing happening" and you dissapear for like 30 min I will come home to you and check on you not bothering with this f*cking crap!!! No more burgers for you if you go on with this ****, seriously what the hell is this!!?!?!?!?

Btw Loca, RK1 or RK2? If you are on RK2 im so going to spend my days just to kill you for fun, I'll even team with people below 75 just to kill you trying to get out of mmd...

Look what you done, you pissed me off =((

Breaking roots with inexperience is a bannable exploit.
    NT phone HOME!!

Re: Ummm

Originally posted by SuperSolid
    Kiaiii... Next time you go "Im going to log for a few, nothing happening" and you dissapear for like 30 min I will come home to you and check on you not bothering with this f*cking crap!!! No more burgers for you if you go on with this ****, seriously what the hell is this!!?!?!?!?

Btw Loca, RK1 or RK2? If you are on RK2 im so going to spend my days just to kill you for fun, I'll even team with people below 75 just to kill you trying to get out of mmd...

Look what you done, you pissed me off =((
    hey im in Rk 1..if u wonna kill me ..so then quake?))

just for fun..

muahahaha...

u can find server for better ping for u..

/me dont care

or make a char on RK 1...and spend ur days) lol

is kiaiii ur boyfriend?)

It will no longer be possible to break Root nanos during a fight by executing hostile nanos on yourself.

BUMP

Oh yeah...
    Infernal rage add...wait for it..
    800 NANO RESIST!
    Shame it doesnt help.

And who said Enforcer dont need skill?

We have to run constant combat nanos to be different.

I have attack Brawl, Sneak, Fact, Dimach -4
    I have the use flurry - 5.
    Rage - 6
    Mongo - 7
    And if Im fighting a pet I have to scare it away - 8

Soldiers? Well me Sol just does, burst, fling, and MK when its needed :P

Not to mention recasting, toggling defensive/offence etc etc.

And I DO use debuffs to break roots ONLY on my Enforcer and ONLY becuase FC broke it and we do have the general"right" to break roots.

Breaking roots defines us, we should, other than maybe soldier with OMHHealing and docs with that other nano heh, ONLY Proffession to break roots, maybe MAS should beable to "legally and un bug like"

I hate it how some people think all we do is click and press q. heh.

My oh my

Originally posted by loca

hahaha u r just noob in ur life ...) lvl 180 enf with 900 nano resist..wonna see that one..lol...maybe this enforcer have 1200 in NP 2?
    think he got like 700ish NP( might have raised it ) , oh and yeah he do got 900ish nano resist too....

Originally posted by Kiaiii

Currently on rk2 we have DaMastah "Trystar" Ganka lvl 183 Fixer..... .
    lol dude speak for yourself m-kay ...every hig lvl smacks on the low lvls in pvp on rk2 .....aaaaand...chain draining guards in mmd and waiting for others to step in and let you land the drain as a start on the fight ....every trader iw seen in mmd does this , not only you , but draining it and standing at the edge of the 75% zone .......

Re: My oh my

Originally posted by Caffranh
    lol dude speak for yourself m-kay ...every hig lvl smacks on the low lvls in pvp on rk2 .....aaaaand...chain draining guards in mmd and waiting for others to step in and let you land the drain as a start on the fight ....every trader iw seen in mmd does this , not only you , but draining it and standing at the edge of the 75% zone .......
    and ur point is? My point was that Fixers are good...maybe most fixers suck cuz its noob playing them. We have 2 apprentice fixers on rk2 Trystar and Shtylin. If u look at how many people that actually gone past Rookie on rk2 that is good.
    weeeeee

Re: Re: My oh my

and ur point is? My point was that Fixers are good...maybe most fixers suck cuz its noob playing them. We have 2 apprentice fixers on rk2 Trystar and Shtylin. If u look at how many people that actually gone past Rookie on rk2 that is good.
    yeh just kill a lot lvl 75....

eat ur burgers..dont forget the sound

http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf

i think u looks like he)

Re: Re: My oh my

i just diddent make the point i wanted to , what i wanted to say is that you giving trystar the gank master title is kinda screwed , not really nice hangin out one guy in the forum and go about him being the master ganker .....since he is only of the bunch of hig lvls pvping , and from what iw seen we all gank , but we also do fight each other on rare ocasions .....

PS it had nothing to do with the post topic just the title you have given trystar in a couple of posts now ...

Re: Re: Re: My oh my

Originally posted by Caffranh

i just diddent make the point i wanted to , what i wanted to say is that you giving trystar the gank master title is kinda screwed , not really nice hangin out one guy in the forum and go about him being the master ganker .....since he is only of the bunch of hig lvls pvping , and from what iw seen we all gank , but we also do fight each other on rare ocasions .....

PS it had nothing to do with the post topic just the title you have given trystar in a couple of posts now ...
    Well its true...we might gank but he is the master....he has been out there for over 5 months ganking people...we just got started...dont think anyone will have as many kills vs deaths as he do, we all know its fun to kill people with 3 shots then get those bad mouth tells after... U can try and defend him but the fact is...he is the master of ganking on rk2 doesnt mean its a bad thing. Whatever gets u the "your target didnt loose enough for reward" message is good.

[Edit]
    Or even better message is "You can loot theese remains".
    Last edited by Coc^-^; Apr 6th, 2002 at 21:02:59.
    weeeeee

Ok, the most we have all learned from this thread is:

The educational system in a certain place needs improvement.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My oh my

Well its true...we might gank but he is the master....he has been out there for over 5 months ganking people...we just got started...dont think anyone will have as many kills vs deaths as he do, we all know its fun to kill people with 3 shots then get those bad mouth tells after... U can try and defend him but the fact is...he is the master of ganking on rk2 doesnt mean its a bad thing. Whatever gets u the "your target didnt loose enough for reward" message is good.

[Edit]
    Or even better message is "You can loot theese remains".
    so u r a nOOb)) if u just start 2 gank at ur lvl..

muhahaha

dont forget u dont have reckless...ask FUcom 2 give it for traders

Sorry, but...

Originally posted by loca
    then roots must be remouved from game is simple
    Bwahahahahahahahah.

Ok..had to get that out of my system. I'm not usually that mean, but it was building up.
    Last edited by Eowyyn; Apr 7th, 2002 at 00:00:58.
    Eowyyn General of Black Sun
    Doc in Training

Cant remove root from game just because it aint balanced in pvp. I have alot of use of root when soloing a mission or even teaming in missions. I dont know what the problem is with u people?? We can root and its only fair the the opponent have a chance to break it. Leave it like it is because it brings balance.

PS:
    Ioca since u are 12 years old (Ioca+post+random 1337 talk+n00b=12) i will disregard ur stupid posts.
    weeeeee

Cant remove root from game just because it aint balanced in pvp. I have alot of use of root when soloing a mission or even teaming in missions. I dont know what the problem is with u people?? We can root and its only fair the the opponent have a chance to break it. Leave it like it is because it brings balance.

PS:
    Ioca since u are 12 years old (Ioca+post+random 1337 talk+n00b=12) i will disregard ur stupid posts.
    im nOOb like u self)) so we are even)

Oh no! I used an "exploit" to get rid of a 15 minute run debuff that made me move like molasses in the winter. -765 to run. Do you know what that looks like?

Besides, if that was breaking debuffs was fixed... I'd just walk.

As for roots... in a PvM fight, alot of fixer, nt, crats, etc love to cast roots right as they die. You want me to stand there for five minutes or more?!!

Geez, what a waste of an evening.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Originally posted by Obergeist
    Oh no! I used an "exploit" to get rid of a 15 minute run debuff that made me move like molasses in the winter. -765 to run. Do you know what that looks like?

Besides, if that was breaking debuffs was fixed... I'd just walk.

As for roots... in a PvM fight, alot of fixer, nt, crats, etc love to cast roots right as they die. You want me to stand there for five minutes or more?!!

Geez, what a waste of an evening.
    isnt root...u cant break it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast