Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: breaking roots with incompetences in PvP

Originally posted by Kiaiii

lol what are u talking about????? I can root a lvl 180 Enf (maxed nano resist) using Rage and on full defensive with my lvl 33 fixer. It doesnt matter since nano resist is broken so leave Incompetence like it is right now...Like i said it adds balance.
    u make me laugh..maybe enforcer lvl 180 without 0?

u can root them 1 time if u cast root 3 times

Originally posted by loca
    then roots must be remouved from game is simple
    And i will say it again "Leave Incompetence nanos like they are since it adds balance to the game"

What is it about that thing u dont understand?

I cant be more clear about this.
    weeeeee

u make me laugh..maybe enforcer lvl 180 without 0?

u can root them 1 time if u cast root 3 times
    Root sticks 5 out of 10 against lvl 180 enf with over 900 nano resist.

Ok im just gonna leave this thread now with the small remark that u are one of the biggest noobs i have seen posted here and i really dont understand a single thing u say.

Its simple...

Leave it like it is because it adds balance to the game.
    weeeeee

coz i have not time make me other chars..like u..have only one and some under lvl 15..i will play my fixer so long my accont is open..so is my answer

Root sticks 5 out of 10 against lvl 180 enf with over 900 nano resist.

Ok im just gonna leave this thread now with the small remark that u are one of the biggest noobs i have seen posted here and i really dont understand a single thing u say.

Its simple...

Leave it like it is because it adds balance to the game.
    hahaha u r just noob in ur life ...) lvl 180 enf with 900 nano resist..wonna see that one..lol...maybe this enforcer have 1200 in NP 2?

Changes text 13.8

.............................Nano changes:

The "Team Warp Time and Space" programs have had their descriptions changed. The team side requirement was missing.

All Taunt nanos now inflict a minor amount of damage and now work as they should.

False Profession Engineer and Bureaucrat nanos have had their descriptions changed to clarify their use.

We have decreased the duration of the Agent's Assume and Mimic line of nanos. The Assume line now lasts for 25 minutes and the Mimic line now lasts 20 minutes.

The DoT (Damage over Time) nano "Slime Cascade" will no longer occasionally heal the victim.

The following nanos were missing their nano point cost, and will now require the correct amount of nano to execute:

Total Focus (Soldier)

Limbo Mastery (Martial Artist)

Imaginary Distractions (Trader)

Mimic Profession: Nano Technician (Agent).

All stun nanos will now have their recharge time executed correctly.

It will no longer be possible to break Root nanos during a fight by executing hostile nanos on yourself.

The feedback has been reduced when Speech nanos are executed on you. You will no longer receive a message each time these nanos refresh.

Another size bug with Ruse of Taren has been fixed.

Armour summoned by Fixers should now go in the right slots.

Quantum Wings will no longer terminate when you zone.

Area effect nanos will no longer be non-resistible to anyone who wasn't the original target.

now patch 13.9......lol

hahaha u r just noob in ur life ...) lvl 180 enf with 900 nano resist..wonna see that one..lol...maybe this enforcer have 1200 in NP 2?
    U do know right that enforcers rage nano line adds up to what 400 nano resist? OMG why do i even reply to u? U have no idea what u are talking about.

Before u start posting about stuff please do take ur time to look up stuff so u actually have some facts to argue with. Ur posts are just random noob talk that makes no sense at all.
    weeeeee

U do know right that enforcers rage nano line adds up to what 400 nano resist? OMG why do i even reply to u? U have no idea what u are talking about.

Before u start posting about stuff please do take ur time to look up stuff so u actually have some facts to argue with. Ur posts are just random noob talk that makes no sense at all.
    so u can root enforcer with rage on?

u know ..i stop 2 answer ur brainless threads..u r just waist of space

eat my gauntlet baby!!!

lol

/me falls out of his chair he's laughing so hard
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

ROFL. Keep it going!!! More!!

[Be sure to have at least some understanding of game mechanics please. Thanks.]
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Arinia
    ROFL. Keep it going!!! More!!

[Be sure to have at least some understanding of game mechanics please. Thanks.]
    /me dunno im not stupid enough 2 play an enforcer but what i see http://www.hackersquest.org/ao/show....=100254&item=0

and u can recast it...and make a makro...\follow then cast incompetences..u dont need rage ..MCS range 16m...all melee chars in mmd with run buff...

If Rage worked, yes that would be fine.

I state again.

Be sure to have at least some understanding of game mechanics please. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm done feeding this troll. Anyone else want to have a go at it?
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

so my rank for profs..

1) enforcer..need no skills..whack brawl furry...mongo
    2) soldier need skills 2 switch weapon..boom...fa..burst ..fling..then shild on and run away if u dont crit)
    3) trader ...MA gimme plz UVC..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    4) engy..pet attack....attack pet

others chars can have a bit tactic..not much but a little

nt is not for noobs...others are

Originally posted by Arinia
    If Rage worked, yes that would be fine.

I state again.

Be sure to have at least some understanding of game mechanics please. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm done feeding this troll. Anyone else want to have a go at it?
    i sayd never playd an enforcer...then i need bugs understanding..not game mechanics

Originally posted by Rampage
    Leave it as it is
    yeh..and remouve fixers from game...a lot high lvl fixers canceled accounts.just look fixers forum...

more....more!!!

Keep it going. im laughing so hard my side hurts. how soon can we hit 100 mentions of the word noob. hehe. That word is the lamest cut you can make on someone. lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast