Leave it like it is.
    Its only fair.
    We can root and they can break it.
    weeeeee

Originally posted by Kiaiii
    Leave it like it is.
    Its only fair.
    We can root and they can break it.
    im not trader..im a fixer...dont have uber shoty and heals..lvl a bit with ur fixer noob..then say this again

U can still chain cast root as much as someone chain cast incompetence.

+ it aint my prob that ur noob fixer doesnt have a shotty that is ur prob so dont even bring that up.

+its bigger chance for ur root to stick then it is for a incomp to break the root so its still a disadvantage.
    weeeeee

For some odd reason, the Fixer root breaks a lot easier than roots from NTs, Agents, Traders, or Crats. It breaks with the incompetence nanos. It breaks when I get hit. It breaks for no reason, and so on. I think Fixer roots need a look into. Maybe it's because Fixers have dark blue nano skills so their roots aren't as powerful.

U can still chain cast root as much as someone chain cast incompetence.

+ it aint my prob that ur noob fixer doesnt have a shotty that is ur prob so dont even bring that up.

+its bigger chance for ur root to stick then it is for a incomp to break the root so its still a disadvantage.
    my fixers isnt noob...urs is..i think atrox with shoty...

Fixer roots are as good as anyones roots.

Currently on rk2 we have DaMastah "Trystar" Ganka lvl 183 Fixer and his roots do stick and his roots are as hard to break like everyones roots.

Roots are supposed to break when u take dmg. U still chain cast it so it doesnt matter.
    weeeeee

shoty attack 1.5 reload 1.5...SCM 3|1 suppressor 1|3..with scope..or u root or shot ur choise

Does anyone else here think loca is maybe 12 years old at the most???
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Originally posted by loca

my fixers isnt noob...urs is..i think atrox with shoty...
    lol...

Even though my fixer is NOT atrox. Its not bad if u use mausser. MG/SMG based 30% on str 30% on agil 30% on Stamina 10% on sense = Atrox breed getting better attack rating then Opifex breed for example + he gets better HP. Nano skills will hurt for a while but in the long run Atrox will be using same stuff as Opi/soli and have better HP so plz be quiet u GD noob.
    weeeeee

lol...

Even though my fixer is NOT atrox. Its not bad if u use mausser. MG/SMG based 30% on str 30% on agil 30% on Stamina 10% on sense = Atrox breed getting better attack rating then Opifex breed for example + he gets better HP. Nano skills will hurt for a while but in the long run Atrox will be using same stuff as Opi/soli and have better HP so plz be quiet u GD noob.
    what about evade?

fixer isnt a tank..and if u wonna duel me..everytime..quake or wolfenstein..if u lose 10>1 ..so u r good..twinks are the losers who cant play FPS..or just lose everytime

I think it has something to do with the QL root ur using

Originally posted by Wenzell
    if u get rooted just cast incompetence on u self..in missions 2..and u will see..no matter ql of the root

Evades are what 50% agility that is a pretty good abilitie for atrox also (the 30% on sense and 20% on Int isnt gonna hurt much in the long run).

Aint the point anyway. U chain root they chain incomp->root sticks more->player without root/melee is still at disadvantage.

Leave it like it is. It adds balance.
    weeeeee

Evades are what 50% agility that is a pretty good abilitie for atrox also (the 30% on sense and 20% on Int isnt gonna hurt much in the long run).

Aint the point anyway. U chain root they chain incomp->root sticks more->player without root/melee is still at disadvantage.

Leave it like it is. It adds balance.
    if ur cast low lvl roots..on u lvl at least it can be resisted..so dont gank chars 50 lvl under ur trader

Originally posted by Wenzell
    And since Fixers are using roots 10 or 20 levels below them, they're easier to break. NTs, on the other hand, are using roots 10 or 20 levels above them.

OK so it seems to me you think it is unfair people are beaking your roots?

What do you expect? Just to root a melee class and then they have no way to break it? that seems just a bit unfair.
    Roots screw melee classes and we need someway of getting rid of em.

Suraven.

PS. personally I think that the melee classes should have gotten roots to stop you pesky gun users havin range on us and running away.

Originally posted by Wildraven
    OK so it seems to me you think it is unfair people are beaking your roots?

What do you expect? Just to root a melee class and then they have no way to break it? that seems just a bit unfair.
    Roots screw melee classes and we need someway of getting rid of em.

Suraven.

PS. personally I think that the melee classes should have gotten roots to stop you pesky gun users havin range on us and running away.
    if u do damage one time the root breaks..and ma can use bow..and enforcers can use rage

Originally posted by loca

if ur cast low lvl roots..on u lvl at least it can be resisted..so dont gank chars 50 lvl under ur trader

lol what are u talking about????? I can root a lvl 180 Enf (maxed nano resist) using Rage and on full defensive with my lvl 33 fixer. It doesnt matter since nano resist is broken so leave Incompetence like it is right now...Like i said it adds balance.
    weeeeee

then roots must be remouved from game is simple

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast