Thread: A great NEW Clan on Rubi-Ka 2!!!!!!!

Thumbs up A great NEW Clan on Rubi-Ka 2!!!!!!!

Hello friends and foes alike...I, descend will be starting a clan... I'm tired of not bein able to find groups... This guild will be on the server Rubi-Ka2. I am looking for people lvl 13 to about lvl 23 that are realativly casual players. We will be about good times and good friends. If you are interested please email me at vectorman17@hotmail.com with your in game name(s) your class, gender, race, and lvl. also if you wish you may make suggestions. You can also post these things here. Again thsi is for lvl 13-23 CASUAL players. That means if you just went from lvl 3 to 89 in this past week this guild isn't for you. Also this is a CLAN guild, A CLAN GUILD. Thank you
    P.S. Casual players only
    Descend- LvL 15 Nanomage Nano Technican (RK2)
    Dadelus-Lvl 4 Solitus Soilder (RK2)
    Xantunite- LvL 11 Opifex Martial Artist(RK2)

Smile I'd be interested

I am a lvl 13 agent who is looking for a group. I am a casual gamer, and I'm into having fun. I don't really care how high of a level I get to, or what equipment I have. I'd like to join just to talk with others and group together, because doing solo missions is getting a little old.

I use the name Kamelot on Rk2, so if you wanna meet up w/ me give me a tell or post here.

Talking Hey

Are u omni or Clan?
    Descend- LvL 15 Nanomage Nano Technican (RK2)
    Dadelus-Lvl 4 Solitus Soilder (RK2)
    Xantunite- LvL 11 Opifex Martial Artist(RK2)

I'm clan. I'm now a lvl 17 and I am still interested, so give me a tell or post here, thx.