Thread: October 12th

October 12th

On October 12th 29209 the valient defenders of Omni-2 were slain by the clan uprising. We are fast approaching the anniversary of that fateful day. As I look back on the recent events, I see the Clan members attempting to restore Omni-2 to its former glory, and Omni-Tek laying claims to Jobe, the Shadowlands, and more...

Yet what are we, as Omni-Tek employees doing to remember those brave souls who fought and died for us? Yes, this is perhaps "ancient" history to some, but for some of us, it is important to remember our past.

In 10 days, we as Omni-Tek employees have to look at what the Clans have done with our once beautiful city, and wonder: What have they done to it? The city is still rubble. The clans have failed in their attempts to clean it up. What does this say about the clans? What does this say about Omni-Tek that we have remained so quiet about this for so long?

Perhaps I am a sentimentalist, or just stuck in the past. Either or, I am holding a personal vigil in remembrance of the fallen. 10 days from now, I will be remembering the loss. Will you?
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46
    Narysta is levelling again!

Yes I shall remember our fallen friends as they deserve the right in rememberance.... and someday we will take the land of Omni-2 back from them clanners and rightfully own what belongs to us...
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

In 10 days I will be remembering the day that the beginning of the resistance, known as Clan took Old Athens away from their oppressors and began their wants and acts of freedom. May strong and vigilant freedom fighters died that day for our freedoms. My fellow clan members remember them well.
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

In ten days I will be remembering how the Clans began their their violent territory expansion in Omni-2 in the name of "freedom." I will mourn this day by starting with a brisk walk around Rome to admire the magnificence that Omni-Tek has created, later traveling to Omni-2 to shoot a few Clanners in the buttocks then finishing my observance with a few cocktails and laughs at Baboons.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner