Thread: Why is NANO RESIST still broken ? whats the point in spending IP`s to NR ?

Why is NANO RESIST still broken ? whats the point in spending IP`s to NR ?

on my engineer i maxed out NANO RESIST at L87 and even the lowest Grey mob got me with his root, nuke or whatever.

now on my L118 MP i have Nano resist at skill 60 ya i put the points into Evades, Speed, Body Dev. I cant resist anyways so why put points into this skill ?

Theres no point in Nano Resist, this skill is broken.
    my QL150 pet gets rooted by some grey mobs 100% there is no resist nothing even if the pet is 50 levels higher. Thats a big joke...

Well funcom its easy to find more and more broken things in this game every day.

How can a company be so lazy and ignorant ?? well you guys will get your bill for that behavior.

i would like to see it like this.

Hardened Nanoshifter L79 cast Root on Pet
    Pet L132 resists Root 95% > root only lasts i.ex 4 seconds.

the higher the level and skill the faster a player or his pet can break the root, slow etc... but i think thats far to complicated for you FC DEVELOPERS ya do it the primitiv and easy way > broken
    Last edited by Starboat; Apr 5th, 2002 at 08:31:29.

Nano resist is definitely not broken at lower levels, where skill levels are more reasonable. I would imagine the reason it gets more broken the higher you go is because mobs have pumped up skills, and unlike evades nano resist is all or nothing. At low levels, my nano resist might be maxed at 150, and the nano skills of the things I'm fighting might be only 200, but at higher levels I would imagine it would be impossible to have a skill that was that close to a mob's skill in anything.

At lower levels (10-20ish), I resist stuff a lot (probably at least 40% of the time with my maxed nano skills chars). By medium low level (40-50ish) I find that the resist rate has dropped to 10% or so.