Today the 15.0.8 update got moved to the live servers, and it's very likely that this is the last update in the 15.0 series. Some have expressed concerns, wondering whether we now consider everything in Shadowlands as perfect, so I figured I'd post a bit about what plans we have in the weeks ahead.

No, we do not consider everything to be working perfectly in Shadowlands. There are still bugs to fix and tweaks to be done. That we move from 15.0.x to 15.1.x on the version numbers just means we move into another branch of the code and data, which we have been working on while making the 15.0.x updates. The different branches usually have different type of changes as focus for, though they normally include several other things too.

The focus for 15.1 is world design changes, and then we're talking Shadowlands still, e.g. such things as the faulty zone border in the Adonis tunnel that is making the entrance to Adonis very tricky. It will contain other changes too, but I don't really want to get into details here and now. I'll leave that for the preliminary build notes. The main focus is world design though.

We have some more work to do on 15.1 it before it's ready for the live servers, but it's not too far off. The first version of 15.1 (i.e. 15.1.0.0) is likely to be moved to test-live (the test servers) this week, and to live within two weeks. These are current estimates though, and might change.

Hopefully we won't need any more downtime on the live servers (Atlantean, Rimor and Die Neue Welt) until we move 15.1.0 there. If needed, we will also have updates numbered 15.1.1, 15.1.2, etc, either for including changes that weren't ready for 15.1.0, or to fix problems caused by 15.1.0 (hopefully we'll have none of that ).

Even when the 15.1 branch is done, we won't stop working on Shadowlands, and needed corrections and tweaks. 15.2(.0) will have it's own focus, but it'll still be about Shadowlands.

And those who don't have Shadowlands need not despair. We won't forget Rubi-Ka. As said above, each update has a focus, but it does contain other changes too, like today's update fixed (I surely hope it did, at least) the Fixer Grid quest.

I hope that helps a bit on easing people's minds. I'll be back with more details when I have them. Shadowlands has been our main focus for a long time, and we're not going to leave it behind just a month after it's launched.

I'll see you guys next week. (Friday off again. Gotta get something for not having any vacation yet. )