Thread: Piikey

Piikey

.............................is a toon.......................................

flame

flame

and umm.....flame

btw, lets nerf the hell out of traders....I want to use my IP reallocation for swimming and hydro vehicles.

Honestly tho...who do you think would dominate PvP if we were all reduced to post 14.2 OEing rules and self buffs only?

My guess is that it would be soldiers by far (not that they dont already ) and quite possibly Agents (Mimic MA for UVC and RI after casting TTS) or Enforcers.

What are your thoughts? Discuss amongst yourselves....
    ~Manchilde

Re: Piikey

Originally posted by loca
    .............................is a toon.......................................
    oh and of course he is...the guy playing him is a little off tho, or so I heard
    ~Manchilde

Soldiers, everyone dies to them, no exceptions (unless you run really really fast)
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

just goes to show how uber fixers are. they don't have to fear the biggest baddest soldiers out there.

Simple............ Traders, Enforcers, Soldiers.

Of course, 14.2 won't mean squat to 140+.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

One of these day's he'll snare him self! Buwahah!

hey with the OE pacth and self buffs who would dominate hmmm kinda hard to say i think enforcers would rocks cause with self buffs people would not crit no where near what they do now. so they hp would become a major factor (cause now no matter how much hp you have crits chop down any tree).being that enforcers and quite possibly a doc they can buff them selves up to a lot of hp.