Thread: Omni-InternOps Announces Opsnet3/"Watch List"

Omni-InternOps Announces Opsnet3/"Watch List"

Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka.

Omni-InternOps, Division 3, is pleased to announce that its gridsite - Opsnet3 - has been declassified and is now available for public reference.

On top of maintaining up-to-date news from Rubi-Ka (both official and from other grid channels), the department has published it's "Watch List" - a list of current threats to Omni-Tek Corporation as well as other groups being monitored for...various reasons.

Omni-InternOps is also pleased to once again state that it is actively seeking new members. To apply, please visit Opsnet3.

(( nice site Ammicus ))

Just one comment...I believe The Nanomage Liberation Front should be red on the watch list....but thats just me.

((Bah I'm terrible with HTML...good thing for Frontpage )

At present, Omni-InternOps does not feel it necessary to escalate the Nanomage Liberation Front to a Red Threat Level, and thus essentially declare open war on them.

This status may change, however, if the NLF continues in its unpredictable pattern of terrorism.

Hmm what's terror and what's a fight for your home seems to be in the eye of the beholder.. isn't that so?
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Cathern reads the newly released gridsite for information. "Hmm...EG and associated Clans, Blue...classified? Interesting".
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Oct 2nd, 2003 at 16:08:12.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

((Baaaah, Frontpage, baaaah! *steps back to where she has left her notepad, DreamWeaver and CSS editor, and closely hugs them*

And here's a bump, good luck to ya folks ))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Trisagiona
    Hmm what's terror and what's a fight for your home seems to be in the eye of the beholder.. isn't that so?
    Our working definition of what is "terrorism" is defined as follows: An unprovoked act of aggression against civilian, economic and/or commercial assets."

Given that the NLF has attacked mining facilities, this fully conforms to our definition. All other opinions on this matter are irrelevant. (())

Originally posted by Demenzia
    ((Baaaah, Frontpage, baaaah! *steps back to where she has left her notepad, DreamWeaver and CSS editor, and closely hugs them*
    ((What's notepad? j/k ))

Well, I am glad the NLF made it to your watchlist, I think there is good reason for that. We will do what needs to be done for us to be heard. Notum mining should be abolished......

((btw, Demenzia, i totally agree with the notepad, dreamweaver, and CSS editor ))
    - Zargin "The Lazy MP"
    Check out Join the NLF - a message by Prime Minister Aazamon

-----------------------------------------------
    General of the Nanomage Liberation Conservatory
    The Nanomage Liberation Front
    "Until all are free!"

Hmm...theres no Sentinels on there? That should be one of your highest priorities.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Ammicus

Our working definition of what is "terrorism" is defined as follows: An unprovoked act of aggression against civilian, economic and/or commercial assets."
    Considering the Nano Mages sensitivity to the Notum fields I
    would call excessive mining a threat to the Nano Mage population.

Considering that you support the continuance of this, you're the one who's showing an agressive attitude towards civilians since your actions will ultimately kill off the Nano Mage and everything on the planet.

If you look at it like that you are the terrorists.

((Hm it's still too early for my mind to connect sentences in a logical manner. At least this is a bump ))
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Originally posted by Dokktaben
    Hmm...theres no Sentinels on there? That should be one of your highest priorities.
    We are still in the process of evaluating the true severity of the Sentinels' threat. However, we do anticipate placing them somewhere on our list in the near future.

((In other words, I need to get a screenie of Silverstone's ugly mug ))

((Uhm, is it normal if the table looks a bit weird in the threat list? Or is it that FrontPage is messing with code again, causing Netscape to make tables look weird? ))

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thumbs up Bump

Nice site indeed, good work.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

((Hmmm...must be a Netscape thing...or maybe it's Tussa causing even more trouble... ))

Probably a Netscape thing. As much as I think Miss Godfray able to incitate people to violence, on this specific case, I'd rather blame FrontPage well-known unability at handling tables using the proper HTML code as it was designed by SUN engineers and later on updated regularly by the worldly Grid-designers community. I'd highly advise ya, Nathan, t'find yerself another editor. Or mehbe hire a friendly Fixer to give ya a hand?

Friendly Fixer advise, that is.

/me smiles innocently

((Sorry, couldn't resist... take this as a free bump ))

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Dokktaben
    Ha! The reason there are no Sentinels on that list is probably because they are the toys of Omni-Tek feeding thier coffers with notum! All the Sentinels have done is develop notum mining among the Clans and promptly ship it to Omni-Tek processing facillities. The Sentinels are but a subcontractor of Omni. Oh how far the proud independant Clans have fallen!
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front