Thread: Movies ?

Movies ?

So where are our movies (animated stories) ?
    A long time since last episode...
    Did I miss something ? Are the next episodes canceled ?
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

I thought funding was a little short, and the movies was a big waste, so they had to let them go for a while.

I remember them putting up a message about it a while back, when they decided to drop them.

But, so what if they dont make movies anymore? Those movies really sucked. Horrible animation, bad graphics, and the story just wasn't good.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

The movies were great! Animations were good (most of time) and the story was even better. I loved the story.

Also they hinted of bringing back the animated story once the game is preety muched fixed.

The movie quality wasn't the best thing, but for a world so rich in information as Rubi-Ka, the movies added a lot. I waited for each episode and thought they were too short, so much to say about Rubi-Ka, so little time. They originally planned to make just 4 episodes and they wree gonna be a 'trial' to see if we wanted more movies. I'm all for more movies, its something interesting to add to place AO above other MMORPGs.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

*bump*

I want more episodes. But no rush. Priority stuff first (14.0 and 14.2 patch and such.....)

i thought the graphics of the movies were decent but the stories were way dull. but actually, i'd watch movies done with game graphics if the *stories* in the movies were good. use the game engine and make more movies... it's cheap, simple & funcom could crank them out and maybe even get actual players involved...

bumpage.