Thread: Shen/BwT

Angry Shen/BwT

k i don't mind die'n to an MA..... but die'n over.... and...over... and over.., i'll be chillin at the reclaim.. and die, because the affects of Shen/BwT havn't completed yet

it SUCKS
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

bump?
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

crybaby

Its a know issue, hopefully fixed in 14.0.. Cause it doesnt seem to happen on testserver

hope thats helps ya bit

Yes it sucks, i broke my own record today by dieng 6 times in a row and that thing was doing 700+ a pop on me (aint that a 100% dmg?) didn't loose my title for some reason, do those deaths affect titles?

Your title is not effected by deaths under rez effects. So only your first death counts against your title.

Talking lol

That sucks Ouzzelle btw yay you can lose title while under res effects had it happen to me. Then again who knows since funcom yet give any good answer reguarding the pvp system.

bah, i don't know why i'm called a crybaby/whiner, for bringing to everyones attention SERIOUS issues that should be adressed by FC

and yes, res kills DO affect title

Clanners call me Ozzy

Originally posted by Ouzzelle
    bah, i don't know why i'm called a crybaby/whiner, for bringing to everyones attention SERIOUS issues that should be adressed by FC

and yes, res kills DO affect title
    Sorry is you missunderstood my post. The crybaby was only ment a joke .. thats why the " " at the end of it.

My 2nd comment was the more serious part.
    And yes, res kills does affect title. After i use my 750 shen dot on someone, and that person dies before all 10 dots have hit. Then I often get "kill counts" appearing on my screen, even when I'm not fighting anyone. So apperently it does affect even when in res status.

I dont know if same thing happens with BWT, since I dont use that attack anymore